The New World

Mina's POV

"Good morning, Penguin penguinnieee" Momo linked her hand on me as she walks beside me to cross the street.. we have been spending time to get closer to each other day by day.. as she always meet me whenever I done my work, before my work and in my free time..
"Morning Moguriii" I said as she grab my hand and place something on it.. hmm it is a cup of coffee..
"Ohh.. coffee?" I asked.
"Yes, for a great day" she said.
"Thank you Moguriiii" I said.
"Tomorrow is a weekend.. have work?" She asked
"Hmmm no.. I just have a violin practice with my group" I said

"Then after that are you free?" Moguri asked.
"Yeah.. kind like that" I said.
"So let's have a date.. I mean hang out?" She asked.
"Kekekeke.. hang out? Sure.." I said
"Okay so yeah.. see yoh later I will walk you home" then she unlink her hand from me and let me walk to work.
I never have a kind of friend like her, she is so unique.. different and special for me... she looks at me in a different ways people see me.. and I am really grateful that she accept my conditions like this and don't feel embarrasing because of having a friend who is blind like me.. I am so happy that God send her to me.

I go back from work like usually Moguri is sending me home after we both have a dinner.. I am actually so curious how does she look like.. even if I know she is so perfect like an angel for me..
The next day, when I wake up I hear the door bell ringging in the morning.. so I run to the door and shouted..
"Whoo is that?" I said.
"Moguriiiiiiiiiiii.. Minaaa penguinnnn" she said as I smile and open the door..
"Just woke up? Hmmm.. I bring a breakfast for you" she said.
"Hmmm.. yeah.. ohh thanks.." I said.
"May I come in?" She asked.
"Of course" I said.

We have a breakfast together as after that we go around the park to feel the fresh air outside.. while talking about stuff.
"By the way, what do you do Moguri? I mean your job" I asked.
"I work at my father office as just a usual employee" she said.
"Oh I see.. what company is it?" I asked.
"Hmmm just a small business selling stuff and funiture and something like that" she said.
"Hmmm" I hummed.
"Mina, do you like me?" She asked as I freeze
"I mean being your friend" she continued.
"Of course I am so grateful that you want to be friends with people like me" I said.

"Why not? You are beautiful... kind and so cute anyway" she said.
"Are you flirting me?" I asked.
"No, Mina.. let me be your sight.. you are perfect.. you are beautifull.. inner or even outer.. you are perfect" she said.
"No one is perfect, Moguri.. I am not perfect" I said.
Then suddenly I felt she hold my hand.
"You are!! You can feel it" she take my hand and put it slowly to my chest.
"There.. you are beautiful.. from even your heart or everything" she said.

"Moguri, I don't know who are you.. but it is like a miracle for me that you are here.. you make me feel different.. and bring a new world to me.. I don't knoe why.. I just do feel like I am dreamming now cause I have you" I said.
"Fate make us happen Mina" she said ad she grab my hand and place it to her cheeks.
"Can I?" I asked her.
"Yes.." she said as she gets what I am curious about.. her face and how she looks like.. that is not important but I feel like I must know the curves of the angel of my life..

I touch her slowly tracing her soft skin of her face.. her mouth.. her chin.. her nose.. her cheeks.. her eyes.. she is beautiful even if I can't see it her face is on my mknd now.. I draw it to my mind..
She grabs my hand that still on her face and place her other hand on my cheeks.
"People is a fool that they never can see or even look at the perfect creature like you.." she said.
I felt she is leaning toward me closer and closer as I grab her hand tighter.
"Mina, I don't know what I feel.. and I don't know what to do cause I am confused for what is us.. I mean....-" she said as I pulled her into a kiss..
Yes I am crazy.. I kiss someone who I just know and she is my friend.. I don't know why but I just.... did...
Cause she makes me comfortable.. make me see my new world without even opening my eyes...

Is this love?

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...