Flowers

Mina's POV

Tzuyu lean towards me wanted to kiss me but I stop her with my hand.
"Not now" I said as Tzuyu look at me dissapointly..
"So when? When will you accept my feelings, penguin?" She said as I giggled.
"I don't know Tzuyu, I am sorry" I said as I turn away from her but she grab my wrist and make me turn to see her while she is grabbing something from her coat..
"Tell me when I can put this on your finger" she said as she shows me the ring.
"Tzuyu...." I said as she cut me..
"Sssttt.. use this as a necklace.. I don't force you.. but it is yours, I bought it for you.. you can use it when you are ready, you know I always wait for you, Mina" she said as she put on the necklace with the ring on me.

I look at the time as I must go to attend my ballet class..
"Okay, Tzuyu.. thank you.. but I am sorry I have to go to class now" I said as I grab my bag.
"I will drive you" Tzuyu said as she grabs the car key.
"No, doc.. you have a client waiting for you" I said as I smile at her.
"Its okay, I will go alone" I continue as I go out the hospital and take a train to my college where I studied ballet and take a violin course..

I get into the class as I learn and practice my ballet for 2 hours and after that I get to change in the changing room.. I have done changing and wanted to go back home but someone stop me in my way while I played with my phone replying the text from Tzuyu..
"Hey, this is for you.. cause you are beautiful" the girl with the flowers said.. the flowers is blocking her face as I stop and confused.. but I think I recognize her voice..
I take the flowers as...
"How have you been, Myoui Mina?" Momo.... this is Momo..
I slam the flowers back to her as I walk away..
"Hey.. hey.. Mina... lets just talk for a while" she said as she following me.

"What are you doing here? Go back.. nothing will change" I said as I feel my heart break a little for saying that..
"Please Mina, lets talk for a while" she said as I keep walking with her behind me.
"Nothing to talk for" I said as I see Tzuyu with her car infront of the college building waving at me.. I walk faster as I felt Momo stop running for me.
"Mina, let's have a new start" she shout as Tzuyu walk towards me..
"Momo? Why she is here?" Tzuyu asked as Momo run to me.
"Hey, Tzuyu how are you?" Momo asked..
"I am fine, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"To fight for my love" she said as I sighed.
"Stop it Momo you know the answer" Tzuyu said

"No I don't know.. I still have a hope since you guys haven't get together yet" Momo said as I can see they will start a fight
" what do you mean by that? You have broke her life even her heart.. you still have a courage to say that?" Tzuyu get angry.
"I want to opologize, I can explain it all.. we can start it from the beginning" Momo said looking at me
Before Tzuyu start another argument I pull her into a kiss infront of Momo..
"We are going to get married, so please don't distrub us anymore Momo" I said as I pull Tzuyu away..

In the car we have an awkward silent until Tzuyu asked.
"Are you serious with it?" She asked.
"I don't know Tzuyu.. I am confused.. I need time to think for it.. I am sorry I done that before" I said as Tzuyu hold my hand
"I will wait for you until you can erase her from your heart Mina" Tzuyu said.
"I am sorry Tzuyu" I said as I hold her hand back..

To be continued....

Sorry for long wait guys..
Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...