Broken Memories

Momo's POV

I am sitting at my office desk, holding my head.. its still hurt since I drink too much last night.. still can't get myself together even I havs to work I still can't get concentrate..
As I get up from my seat walking towards the window looking up to the blue sky, will it rain today? Even the cloud look sad like me..
Suddenly my phone ring as I check for it..
It is from Jeongyeon..

"Yes?" I pick up the phone.
"Miss, someone wants to meet you"
"Who? Any appointment?"
"No, she is Myoui Mina"
"What? Why she wants to see me, let her in" I said as I heard someone open my office door..

"Good morning Momo" her beautiful voice hasn't change at all.
"Morning, Mina... ohh Happiness" I said as Mina let Happiness down from her arm and Happiness run to me as I hold him.
"It has been so long, puppy" I mumble and pats Happiness
"Miss, I come here to give you this" Mina walks towards me and she give me an envelope..
Her resignation letter
"Mina, I am sorry.. but please.. don't quit your job here" I said as I let Happiness down.
"I'm sorry Miss, I can't" she said as I step closer to her.. I tried to hold her hand..
"Mina.... look at me please" she pull my hand off her slowly..
"I am sorry Miss, I can't stay here.. thank you for everything you have done for me" she said as she turn away

"Mina, wait" I grab her hand.
"Hmm, Miss.. I am sorry, I will left Happiness with you from now.. it is a great time to be with him..thank you" she turn back to look at me and said that then again she pull my hand off from her..
"I will leave now, Miss.. thanks" she again said and walk away while I hesitate my step to run to her..
But I felt Happiness is pulling the edge of my pants..
I look at him as if he ask me to stop Mina and run to Mina again before she step out my office..
"Mina, wait..." I grab her hand harder
"Momo, let me go.. please.." she said as I pinned her to the door..

"Look at me please, Mina I love you.. I know you do too.. I have done the biggest mistake in my life, I know it.. but I love you is not a mistake.. I know it is hard to forgive me.. don't forgive me for what I have done.. but please don't leave" I said as she looks at me.
"Moguri, I know you love me.. but we are not meant to be together from the start.. I have to go.. I have to erase all of this broken memories.. it is hurt for me.. please let me go" she said as tears come down to her cheeks..
"I can't Mina.. I love you.. I am really in love with you.." I said as I get closer to her
"But you left me...." I look at her teary eyes.
"You lie to me..." she continues
"I am sorry Mina" I said as she hold my face

She come close to me and sealed our lips together again while I hear the door click open.. I grab her harder..but she slowly let me go..
"Mina, please" I beg as she go out and close the door.

Mina's POV

I close the door with my tears, leaving her and the broken memories there..
"Miss, are you okay?" Jeongyeon ask me as she looks at me crying.
"I am okay, thank you" I said as I run to the lift and go down while Tzuyu is waiting for me down there..
As soon as I see Tzuyu, I throw myself to her and hugs her.. cry all out on her shoulder..
"It is okay...., everything will be okay..." she said as she strokes my hair gently..

Sana's POV

I walk inside the company building as something I see stop my step..
Tzuyuu... and Minaa..
What they are doing here..
Hugging each other.. hmmphh not even a dating place here..

I ignore them and keep walking as suddenly..
"Hirai Sana" someone called me as I stop looking at her.
Tzuyu? She runs to me..
"Sana..." she called me.
"Hmm hi.. what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I just take Mina here.." she said.
"Umm okay" I said.
"Hmm Sana, I will just say to you that I will go back to Taiwan... I will see mom.. and maybe live there" Tzuyu said.
"Ahhh.. okay.." I said somehow I feel disappointed to hear that..
"I am sorry for everything I did wrong to you, Sana.." she said as she smile at me.
"Me too Tzuyu, I am sorry I hurt you" I said as again she smile.
"Okay, see you.." Tzuyu said as she walk away.
"Hmmm.. see you...Tzuyu" I waves as she waves back..

To be continued....

Sorry for long wait guys..
Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...