Chapter 1

(A/n Hello everyone who is reading my book :) already thank you for that. All i want to say is that i'm from Belgium and my writing might be wrong at some points. Sorry for that and Thank you for understanding :D oh and the first chapters are shitty and short but they get longer haha :D Thank you x)

I'm finally here.

Australia has always been my dreamcountry.

When my parents told me and my siblings the news I was in a complete shock.
Me? Cara? Moving to Australia?

Never in my wildest dream did I ever think this was going to happen.

"Cara?" My sisters voice wakes me from my daydream.

”Yes, what?” I mumble, half asleep.

"We landed.”

I look around and realise we are the last people in the plane.

"Oh yeah, yeah of course, I knew that.”

I start to gather my things and get up.

I follow my sister out of the plane and pay my respects to the air-crew.

”How are things with you and Stef? You never updated me on that.” My little sister looks up at me with a hopefull grin.

Stef is, or was my boyfriend back home. But now i'm not sure what we are.

I brush off my sisters question and sprint over to my mum and dad.

Theyre too busy with the car rental to see me.

As me,my sister,my brother and my parents walk true the airport i'm the only one who is not talking. i've neverbeen this silence for a long time i'm actually a verry loud person,but not after a too long flight.

In the 2 hour drive to our new house i get tons of messages from my friends , and then i get one from Stef i delete the text before reading it , i don't need someone who doesn't need me.

when we park in front of our new house i see the nabours comming outside to welcome us.

i'm not intrested until i see a boy.comming out of the house, curly hair with a cute smile he walks towards us.

After talking and awkwardly standing there while my parents talk we go inside our new house.

"He is hot isn't he?" i hear my sister say. "Who?" i ask her.

"Ashton, the boy who lives next door?" yea he's really something . "Yessica you are 14 you are way too young for him." i tell my little sister.

but at the same time i think how old he could be.

When i go to my new room i see a huge window and allot of space for pictures and stuf.

When i start unpacking my music echoes true my room.

"AND WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGHETER" I sing allong with taylor swift.

When i stop singing i see a smiling face looking at me.

It's Ashton looking at me true his window.