Chapter18

Michael stops next to Ashton and takes his phone. I tighten my grip on Ashton's hand and he looks at me before looking at Michael. "What's wrong man?" Ashton asks him. Michael puts his phone away and looks at all of us before opening up his mouth but quickly closes it again when he like sees someone running towards our group.

Serena.

Michael sighs and starts to walk away but Luke stops him by grabing his arm. "You aren't running away from this one Mike." Luke says and let's go of his arm. Serena is by our group in less then 10 seconds and walks straight towards Michael.

Michael starts walking away and Serena follows by his side. "What was that all about?" I ask Indra once that Serena and Michael aren't in sight.

"No idea, yesterday they had this huge fight and I gues it's about that." Indra tells me. "What was the fight about?" I ask her. "No idea." Indra answers once again and I nodd.

-

"I need to start finding a hobby though." I tell Ashton while we are walking towards my next class. "Maybe I can join a swimteam like I did in Seattle." I can see Ashton starting to smirk right after I said that. "What?" I ask him and this time he smiles.

"I would love to see you in a swimsuit." He tells me and I roll my eyes. "Pervert."

"I'm a guy you can't blame me." Ashton says and makes a pouty face. I giggle and we continue to argue about what hobby i'm going to do and Ashton keeps telling me I should join the swim team.

"This is my class." I say once we reach my classroom. "Bye babe." He says and winks before giving me a quick kiss. I walk into the classroom and to my suprise there is no one there yet.

I take a seat in the front row and take my phone out of my purse. I have some messages from my mum most of them are asking if we are okay and I answer all of them saying we are fine.

Class starts a while after that and Ashtons cousin sits next to me. She said she was done with Lizzy and wanted to make some real friends. We made a plan about meeting up for our project wich we are going to do this afternoon. Well at Wednesdays we only have a half schoolday so we could get some work done.

Class goes by slow and I thank the lord when the bell rings. I walk towards my next class alone and once inside the classroom I check my phone. 3 missed cals from Blair.

I call back and on the second ring she answers. "Cara finally you answer." Is the first thing she says when She picks up. "What's wrong?" I ask her confused.

"Nothing is wrong it just feels like I haven't talked to you in ages." Blair says and she is right. It really feels like that even though it where only 3 days. "So when are you coming back to school?And is your sister okay?" I ask her and open my backpack to take my books.

"I'm coming back on friday and she's still sick the docters don't know what's wrong yet." She informs me.

"Hey I need to go class is starting in a few minutes." I tell Blair. "Oh okay if you want to be badass text me." She says and giggles a little. "Bye girl." I say before hanging up.

Class starts a while after that and our teacher teaches us allot of pointles things. Alfie is sitting next to me his jacket on his desk and his phone on his jacket. The teacher doesn't notice him beiing on his phone though.

Alfie saw me staring and he brings his finger to his lips noticing to me to be quit. I nod and go back to listening to the teacher and her pointles drama.

I sigh once the bell rings and Alfie chuckles. "Class wasn't that bad Cara." He winks and I roll my eyes.

The two hours after that go by faster then the two before them and before I know it me and Lucy(Ashtons Cousin) are walking out of the school doors. I text Ashton telling him i'm going with the bus.