Chapter9

Cara's POV-

"Cara , let me explain ok?" Is the first thing Ashton says when he picks up the Phone.

"Uhm , yeah sure after school okay?" I say and pretend to be calm , it's not like we are in a relationship or something.

"No, I need to speak to you now." Ashton says and I can't believe he actually thinks i'm going to skip class.

"Ashton i'm not going to skip class." I tell him and walk out of P.E.

"I just had Mr. Houl , he isn't here , so you have free period." He says and I stop walking towards my classroom.

"Oh , well where are you now?" I ask him and I can hear Blaire calling my name and yelling "WE HAVE FREE PERIOD WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO."

"Wait a second Ashton." I tell him and walk towards blaire.

"I already told Ashton I would meet him but hey , if you want to come." I ask and smile , hoping she wants to come with me.

"Oh." Is all she says.

"Plaes come with me?" I ask her.

"I will meet you after that , looks like Ashton can't wait to be with you." She says and I look behind me only to see Ashton running towards us.

I give Blaire a small hug and walk towards Ashton.

"Hey." I say to Ashton and look at the ground.

"Hey." He says and we stand there for a little while until Ashton says something.

"So , Okay the girl you saw me talking to is my cousin Aliah." He says and i'm releaved.

"Just like you she is new on this school and is only trying to find new friends , I warned her about Lizzy and her 'crew' but she wouldn't listen until she saw how they acted in the schoolbus." He stops for a while and starts talking again. "She wanted to say sorry and that's why I hugged her." He stops talking and looks me straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry , I over reacted anyway." I say and look back at the ground.

"No you didn't trust me." He says and I smile.

"Now let's go and spend the rest of our free hour.I say and he hugs me.

The rest of the day goes by fast and before I know it it's time to go home.

"So I was thinking , maybe you could come over and we could watch some movies?" I ask Blaire and she smiles.

"YESS , do you have Mean girls?" She asks me and I nodd.

"Who doesn't have mean girls?" I say while we walk towards our school bus.

"Let's walk home, we can buy Ben&Jerry for during the movie." Blaire says and I almost jump. Ben&Jerry has Always been my fave Ice-cream.

"ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK" Me and Blair scream and burst out in laughter.

After watching Mean girls and Mean girls2 we wait for Blaire's mother to come and get her.

"Hey , you never told me why you didn't wanted to have lunch with me and Ashton." I remind my friend and she sighs.

"Wel, so when we where little me and Ashton used to be like best friends or what do you call it when you are 5 years old." She laughs.

"So wel when we got in to high school everything stayed fine until he started hanging out with the cool kids , but we stayed best friends , that was until once a girl came by and acted like she was all perfect for Ashton but behind his back she kissed with other boys , one time I saw her kissing this guy." She stops to drink of her Cola. "But so I told Ashton on the Phone and he gone wild saying things like i'm lying and if he can't trust me then yeah why are we friends at all and so I told him I was done with him." She stops to breathe and goes on.

"After that we didn't talked anymore , until Ashton saw her kissing the same guy , he came to me saying sorry but knowing me i'm not that easy." She laughs and I can't help but join her.

"After that we never talked anymore , a-" She wants to say something but get's cut of by the doorbell

I gues I need to go I wil text you." she says while I open the door.

"Bye Blaire." I say and give her a hug.

"See ya." She says and walks towards her mother.

I close the door and go to my bedroom and lay down on my bed , only to fall asleep.

I wake up by a loud drumming sound from Ashtons room.

I call him and I can see his confusion when he looks at his Phone and then at me.

 "Cara?" He asks.

"Idiot I was sleeping so good and then you and your drums need to ruin it." I say and pout.

He laughs. "Wel sorry , but you don't need your beautysleep anyway." He says and my heart melts.

"Wel thank you." I open my mouth to say something but then I hear my Mom shout my name.

"I need to go , so you go and drum." I say and hang up.

I wave at him and run outside my room.

"Hey mom , you needed me?" I ask her.

"Well yeah your sister had a schooltrip today and we need to go and get her now , we were going to get something to eat after that , so do you want to join?" She asks me.

"No I promised Veronica that I would Skype her today." I tel my mom.

"Oh okay , just order something to eat then." she tels me and I nodd.

"Well we are going to leave now , Bye hunny." she says and kisses my cheek.

"Bye mom." I say and run back upstairs.

I dial the number of the pizzaria and end up ordering a Hawai pizza(as Always). They say it wil be here in 30 minutes and I open my laptop and put it on.

I open Skype and i'm sad when I don't see Veronica on the online ones. I close Skype and open Youtube , I put up some songs and start making my bag for the next day until the doorbell rings.

It can't be the pizza delivery guy because it's only been 10 minutes.

I pause my music and go downstairs. I open the door and see Lizzy , the girl from the schoolbus in my dooropening.