Chapter 2

When i put my music off i run towards the window where i see Ashton looking at me true his window.

He's laughing really hard and i'm suprised when i find myself laughing at my own embarising moment.

Like in the video from Taylor Swift *You belong with me* we both take some papers to talk to eachother.

While he's writing he laughs like and idiot. i shouldn't be calling him an idiot he's the one who saw me dancing like a fool.

"hey, you got some sick dance moves." Ashtons paper says.

"Wel thank you i do dance verry good ;)" i write him sarcasticly back.

"hey i'm Ashton and who are you?"

I forgot we didn't even talked when we first saw eachother.

"i am Cara i just moved here."

Way to go Cara like he didn't knew that.

"ohh sorry i need to go i have band rehearsel. see ya Cara."

Band rehearsel hmm i wonder in wich band he is.

"see ya ashton ;)"

When i'm 100% sure he left he's house i put my music back on and start unpacking again.

I put my laptop on my bed and see if one of my friends are online.

When i loged in i see that my best friend Veronica is online.

I send her a request to skype.

"Heyy Cara," ...

-Ashtons POV-

"Hey guys sorry i'm late." i tell Calum who is the only one who is here already.

"Oh i gues i'm not so late then."

"Luke and Michael couldn't come today so it's just you and me bro." Calum tels me

"So uhm Calum i gues that means..."

"FIFA," me and Calum say at the same time.

"So why where you late," Calum asks me. "Well we have new nabours and i was talking to the girl who lives next door now."

"Ohh and what's she like?" Calum asks me.

"I haven't got the chance to really see her good but what i do know is that she has brown hair i tell my friend with a laugh."

"oh shit is it that late yet, Calum we are already playing for like 3 hours."

"I need to go, see ya tommorow at school?" before waiting for an answer i rush outside his house, running to mine to talk to Cara as fast as i can.