Chapter 28

My alarm clock wakes me from my dream. It was a weird one so i'm actually happy my alarm went off.

No i'm not happy that it's the first day of school after Ashton left.

I needed to wake up fifteen minutes earlier than usual because I need to walk to the bus stop.

I step out of my bed and walk into my bathroom. I splash water on ny face and dry it. I look into the mirror and fake a smile.

I put my hair into a ponytail and take my make up bag.

It takes me 10 minutes to put my make up on and 10 minutes to braid my hair.

I take a jeans and a top and put them on.

I put on my shoes and head downstairs.

My mum and dad are talking to Shani's mum and dad but when I walk in they stop talking.

"Morning darling." My mum says and kisses my head.

"Morning everyone." I say and take an apple and starts eating it.

I quickly eat my apple and after that I walk out of the kitchen and step outside.

My phone buzzes once i'm out of the house and I unlock my phone to see a new message from Ashton.

*From Boyfriend*

-Hey babe , goodmorning to you ;) have fun at school and Mrs Valks ;) I love you xxx-

I groan when I read the part of Mrs Valks. I hate her so much.

But on the other hand she is the reason why me and Ashton went on a date. Wow thank you Mrs Valks.

I smile and quickly send something back while walking to the bus stop.

*To Boyfriend*

- ugh don't remind me ): shouldn't you be sleeping tho ;) loveyoutoo xxx-

I put my headphones on and start playing  'Terrible Things' from Mayday Parade.

I stop at the bus stop. My phone buzzes again.

*From Boyfriend*

-yea but I have a jetlag ;) it wouldn't suprise me if Calum is texting you too right now ;) xxx-

I chuckle and start typing something back before my phone buzzes again. Really Calum?

*From AusieBestFriend*

-jetlag is a bitch): how ya doing over there? xcx-

I answer Ashtons text first.

*To Boyfriend*

-Well he is ;) you yelous ;) xxx-

I send it and after that I send to Calum.

*To AusieBestFriend*

-waiting for the bus ): alone ugh xcx-

I step onto the bus and sit down in the front. The next stop Serena sits down next to me and the one after that Indra joins us.

We make smal talk and before we know it we are at school. We walk towards Blair who is standing with some people I have never seen before.

"Hey guys." Blair says and hugs us.

"Hey there , we need to leave to class you coming?" I ask Blair and she nods.

We say goodbye to the rest of them and say that we meet in the cafetaria for lunch.

My phone beeps again.

*From AusieBestFriend*

-I remember when I used to go to school ;;;;)))-