Chapter16

The doorbel rings letting us know the pizza is here. Michael stands up and runs towards the door. "Yes thank you." Michael says to the Pizza delivery guy and closes the door.

Michael walks back in the room with three pizza boxes. He puts the boxes down on the counter and Ashton stands up to get some for him. I stand up to get some for myself but Ashton stops me. "I wil take some for you." He says and with that he walks to the counter.

I check my phone for maybe a message from my parents but nothing. I'm wondering where they are. Maybe they went shopping or something.

Ashton walks back towards me and when he sits down he gives me the pizza. "Thank you." I whisper and take a bite of my Hawaii pizza.

My phone starts playing my ringtone and I take it out of my purse. It's my mum. "Hi Mum , where are you guys?" I ask her when I pick up the phone. "We are at a restaurant with the twins can you stay somewhere tonight it might get late?" she asks me and I smile knowing they are okay. "Yea I wil find a place." I inform her. "Okay hunny we need to go now I love you bye." she says and before I get the chance to say something back she hung up the phone.

"Who was it?" Ashton asks me. "My mum, I need somewhere to stay for tonight." I tell Ashton.

"You can stay here tonight I wil sleep on the couch." Ashton asks me and I smile. "Yea that would be nice but you sleep in your room and I take the couch." I tell him and he sighs. "What kind of shitty boyfriend would I be if I let you sleep on the couch?" He asks me and I smile.

"Fine." I give in and he smiles before getting up and doing this weard dance. "I win I win." He says while doing a weard move. The boys all look at him like he's mad and I don't blame him.

"What?" He asked them. "Seriously Ashton you should have seen you." Michael laughs.

Ashton sits down again next to me and lays his arm around me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey guys I need to go or else my mum is going to be worried." Michael says after a while. "I wil see you all tomorrow Bye." He says and runs out of Ashtons house followed by a loud boom from the door.

"yea I need to go too." Calum says and gives me a hug and Ashton and Luke a high fife before heading outside. It's just me Ashton and Luke now.

"So when is Shani comming over again?" Luke asks me. "I knew that was comming." I start. "But she's comming in about 3 weeks or so."

"Can't wait." He says and claps his hands. "For how long is she staying?" He asks me.

"I'm not sure I think a week maybe two weeks." I tell him and take another bite of my now cold pizza. "That's not long." Luke says and looks at his feet. "I know Luke I know."

"I need to get going." Luke says and stands up to give me a hug. "See you tomorrow." He screams when before walking out the door.

"Let's watch a movie." Ashton says and I nod. "What about Epic movie?" Ashton asks me and I nod once again.

Ashton stands up to make popcorn and I put the DVD on. A while after that Ashton walks back in the living room with a huge bowl of popcorn and a bowl of chips. "Awwe food." I say and take both bowls from him.

He laughs and takes the bowls back and puts them on the table. Ashton starts the movie and pulls me on his lap and hugs me.

The movie starts and we watch in silence. Well silence isn't the good word. It's more like laughing half of the time and eating.

 At one point me and Ashton both burst out in terrible laughter because a half goat half human has flatscreens everywhere. Ashton has seen this movie but I haven't so he knew this was coming but he's stil laughing his but of.