Chapter 29

After studying for about 2 hours we are getting ready to watch a movie. Shani came back from Adelaide with her family and is joining us.

"Okay I don't know about you guys but i'm feeling old movies." Shani says when she sits down next to me.

"Yea same but wich one?" I ask and take some popcorn and put it in my mouth.

We think for a while before Serena starts typing on my laptop.

"Annie?" I ask her and she nods.

"I love the movie and I want to scream along so you guys need to join me." She chuckles and we do as she says.

I click the play button and we start watching the movie.

-

"Stop crying you idiot." I say and hand Serena some tisues.

"But if that would happen to you wouldn't you be scared?"Serena asks and I chuckle.

"Well yea but." I can't finish my sentence before a sob comes out of Shani.

I roll my eyes and we keep watching the movie until Shani's phone starts playing a song.

She smiles when she sees who is calling her. "Luke." She says and I giggle.

"Tell him I said hey." Serena says and Shani nods before leaving the room.

Once Shani is out of the room I open my mouth to say something but Serenas phone starts ringing.

"I gues our boyfriends are free." I laugh and she giggles before standing up and talking to Michael while getting all of her stuf.

Once she got all of her things she says goodbye to me and Shani and leaves the house while still talking to Michael.

I sit back down on the couch and go on twitter.

@Calum5SOS Ashton is pissed at me because I stole his phone x

Oh that's why he won't call me.

@Ashton5SOS hey it's Calum here Ashton is still pissed at me oops x

I laugh and retweet the tweets before calling Ashtons phone.

He , also known as Calum Hood , picks up.

"Hello there girlfriend." He tries to sound like Ashton but fails.

"No Calum you failed now go and give me my boyfriend." I laugh and head upstairs.

"Calum give my girlfriend back." I hear Ashtons voice in the back.

I giggle and lay down on my bed.

"No Ashton i'm going to be bored if you are all going to talk to your girlfriends." Calum says to Ashton.

After a few more tries Ashton actually gets his phone back.

"Sorry about that." Is the first thing he says.

I chuckle. "It's okay , where are you guys at the moment?" I ask my boyfriend.

"La." He answers and I sigh.

"Isn't it late there right now?" I ask him.

"It's 2AM but it's okay I wanted to talk to you." He says , wich warms my heart.

"Babe you need to sleep , you don't want to be a zombie on the stage right?" I ask my boyfriend and he chuckles.

"Shows don't start until next week silly." He giggles and I hear my mum yelling for me and Shani to come downstairs.

"I need to go i'm so sorry , call me anytime okay?" I ask my boyfriend and sit back up.

He chuckles. "Sure babe bye I loveyou." He says and I melt.

"Goodnight Ashton love you too." I say before ending the call and running downstairs.

I meet Shani at the bottom of the stairs with an excited face on her well yea face.

"Sit down girls." My mum says and me and Shani sit down on the couch. Shani's parents and my parents stand infront of us with the same smiles on their faces.

"So Cara." Shani's mum , Caroline , starts. "I told Shani this maybe a minute ago but we have something to tell you."

"So Cara you know that Caroline works at my previous work right?" My mum asks me and I nod.

"I got a promotion , the same one your mum got." She says and I start understanding it.

"Wait." I say and look at Shani who's nodding excited.

"We are moving to Australia." She says and I scream and hug my best friend.

After a good ten mintues of me and Shani screaming and hugging we decide to all go out for dinner.

"Is this really happening?" I ask Shani as we walk towards the restaurant.

"Yea so in two weeks we are going back home for a week and after that we are back here in Sydney." She says and smiles widely

I hug her one more time until we step into the restaurant.

"Table for eight?" My dad asks like they might not have one.

"Right this way." The man says and leads us towards a very long table.

Me and Shani next to eachother and Yessica and Bryan at the other side of the table , our parents next to us.

After a few minutes a waiter comes by our table.

"Hello can I get you something to drink?" An all familiar voice asks us.

I look up and see the girl who I hate so much.

Lizzy.

Gues she's not as rich as she says she is.

(a/n short af but I wanted to update because youknow I have no time oops :D i'm trying to write when i'm on the bus so updates might be sooner :) woops thanks for reading stay awesome

follow me on twitter you fabulous monkeys : @MikeysParade

btw the gif is Cara idk if you wanted to know who she is haha

I love yall x x x)