Chapter12

He laughs and picks up his Phone. My Phone rings and I pick up. "Staring again hu?" He says and I look out of the window to see him picking up some of his clothes that where laying on the ground.

"I wasn't staring , I was looking out of my window." I say and he laughs. "If you believe that." He says and I walk into my bathroom turning up the shower. "Hey, me and my dad are going to buy my car today." He says and I smile. "Cool n but hey i'm going to take a shower." I say. "We well walk to school togheter right?" He ask and I say okay before ending the call and getting in the shower.

After washing my hair I get out and go to my closet. I choose a purple dress that comes a little bit above my knees. I look in the mirror and smile. I take a pair of black sandals and put them on. I go back inside my bathroom and curl my hair.

I have dark brown hair with a dark blond dipdye. I smile when I look in the mirror. I look nice today.I grab my Phone and head downstairs. I make some cereal and eat it.

The doorbel rings and I open the door. "You are early." I say and let Ashton in. We go back into the kitchen and now my sister and brother are sitting at the table. Mike is eating a toast with nutella and Yessica is eating the rest of my cereal.

"Hey Ashton." Brian says and takes another bite of his toast. "Hey man." He says and smiles. "Uhm guys we need to leave, do you have a key to lock the house?" I ask them and they nod. " We are going to go., bye guys." I say "Bye." They say at the same time and I smile. "Just because you are twins doesn't mean you need to scare me with that." I say and they give eachother a high fife.

We walk out of the house and walk to the bus stop in silence. Not an awkward silence, a nice silence.

After walking for a few minutes Ashtons phone starts ringing. "Hello?" He asks with a confused look on his face. I can see his face going from 'who is this?' To a extreme happy face. "Thank you sir, yes I will see you tomorrow." He says and stops walking.

I stop infront of him and look at him with the same confused face that he had only a minute ago. "What was that al about?" I ask him and he starts smiling again. "You wil see tomorrow." He says and starts walking again.

"Urg fine." I groan and he smiles. We turn a corner and we see Luke and Michael standing by the bus stop. Luke is on his phone and didn't saw us comming until me and Ashton creeped behind him and yelled "BOO" As loud as we could.

We bursed into laughter when we heard Luke yelling "howly pretzels."

"Really Luke?"Michael said."howly pretzels?"

I looked at Ashton he was trying to hold his laughter in ,we had gained a few of people giving us glares and 'wtf' looks.

"Hey don't judge." Luke said and came to me and Ashton. "Oh no." Ashton said and looked from Luke to me back to Luke. "You know , Ash and Cara you guys are going to pay for this." He said and I tried not to laugh but Ashton stopped laughing and looked al serious.

"Her idea." Ashton says and I gasp. He can't be serious. "Luke that is so not true." I say and wave my hands infront of me. "Oh Cara you are dead, maybe not today , maybe not tomorrow but you are dead tho." Luke says and walks to Michael who is now standing with some random guy.

5 minutes later we get on the school bus in our usual spots. Luke and Michael are both playing 'dumb ways to die' while me and Ashton talk about me looking out of the window, wich he made staring of.

After a good 10minutes we arive at the school and we get out of the bus. I can see Blaire standing with some of her friends and say bye to Ashton , Luke and Michael before running to Blaire.