Chapter23

"I have missed you so much." I say for the hunderd time this hour to Shani. "I have missed you more you idiot." She chuckles and I do the same.

"Yea yea we know you guys missed eachother now." Luke says and rols his eyes. "Awwe Lukey you want to talk to Shani?" I ask him and he nods.

"Well then." I giggle and turn towards Ashton who was still driving.

"Ash?" I ask him and he nods not taking his eyes of the road.

"Can we get some ice cream?" I ask him and Shani squels.

Everywhere me and Shani went the first thing we did was get ice cream , and that isn't changing.

"Yea sure babe." he says and smirks.

"Ashton?" Shani asks Ashton. "Yea what?" He asks her.

"Didn't Cara tell you she hates the word babe?" She asks Ashton and I start laughing.

"Only a thousand times or more." He says and chuckles.

"It's like a nightmare Shani , seriously sometimes he even waits for me to say babe before he does something." I pout at my best friend and she chuckles.

-

Me and Shani run into the ice cream shop and scream another time.

Ashton and Luke come in the store a while after us rolling their eyes.

"Yea i want strawberry ice cream." Shani orders and takes out her wallet. Luke runs up to her and takes her wallet.

"Luke what?" She asks confused.

"I'm paying." Luke says and gives the man behind the desk the money for her ice cream.

I order myself and Ashton also turns out buying my ice cream.

"Thanks." I blush and kiss his cheek.

We sit down in the booth and start eating our ice cream.

"So Shani , how was Seattle without me?" I ask her and smirk.

"Ugh lame , I had no one to gossip with." She sighs. "I mean I could gossip with Veronica but she turned into a bitch so."

We eat our ice cream and gossip for a while until we ride back to my place.

Me and Shani walk into my house and lay down on the couch.

Ashton and Luke went to Calums for a band rehearsel.

@CaraAwk missed this bitch): @ShaniAwk

I add a picture of Shani laying on my couch almost asleep.

Me and Shani made twitter togheter as you can notice.

"Shani go to sleep already come on." I pat her leg and stand up. "I will just sleep here." She winced.

"No I made you a bed." I say and she groans and then stands up.

After putting Shani in her bed I lay back down on the couch.

I call Serena.

She answers on the second ring.

"hey girl what'sup?" Serena asks.

"the sky." No Cara not funny. "no seriously I was thinking that maybe u and Indra can come over?"  I ask her.

"I can come but Indra." She waits a while before going on. "They got in a fight again and she's not feeling that happy I gues."