Chapter 25

(*SadieVoice* Your welcome ;) about the gif btw ;) )

In one week Ashton is leaving for the tour with One Direction.

I'm not going to lie it's going to be hard for me.

8 months without Ashton and my other friends is allot.

But i'm not going to tell him that now.

I finish my last letter and put it in the box for Ashton.

I close the box and smile. Even tho he might be leaving he is doing something he loves while being gone.

So that's a good thing.

I walk towards my bathroom and turn the shower on. I just came back from another day of school and I must say it was a hard one.

Indra and Calum have been ignoring eachother all week but today they had a huge fight in the cafetaria.

Indra is still friends with the rest of the boys so today she came to sit with us at lunch but Calum wasn't very pleased by that.

He started saying allot of mean things to her and Indra responded allot of mean things too. At the end Indra ran out of the cafetaria while sobbing like crazy.

We tried running after her but when we where out of the school she was already gone.

I sigh and step into the shower.

The hot water relaxes my arms and legs and I sigh once again.

Shani and Luke are at a fun park right now. Luke came to my house after school and after that they left.

I take my shampoo and start washing my hair.

A while after that I step out of the shower.

I take a towel and wrap it around my body before walking out of the bathroom to get some clothes.

I walk into my room and scream when I see Ashton sitting on my bed.

He laughs and turns around.

"I like this sight but you can change first I won't look." He chuckles.

I take my fresh clothes and head back into the bathroom.

I put my clothes on and put my hair into a ponytail before going back into my room.

Ashton is sitting on my bed. I sit down next to him and he looks up from his phone.

"Not that I mind but why are you here?" I ask and smile.

He smiles too and takes my hand in his. "We have our last band rehearsel today and I was wondering if you wanted to come."

I smile and nod. "Serena is going to be there too so you are not alone." Ashton says and stands up.

He starts walking towards my door but I stop him.

"What?" He asks confused and turns towards me.

I look down at the clothes I only put on a minute ago.

"I'm going to change quik." I say and take some clothes from my dresser before heading into my bathroom.

I put on the dress I picked and put my hair into a messy bun before walking out of the bathroom.

"Ready?" Ashton asks once i'm standing next to him.

I nod and put on some shoes before we walk out of my room.

-

We arrive at Lukes house a while later.

Liz , Lukes mum , opens the door and greets us.