Chapter8

-Cara's POV-

It's 6.30 when my alarm clock on my phone goes.

Wake me up from Avicii plays true my room and I open my eyes stil sleepy.

Last night i couldn't fall asleep , i kept thinking about my grandma. Is she going to be alright?

I walk inside my bathroom and turn the shower up and wait for the water to get hot , once it's hot enough I step inside the shower and wash my hair. After standing in the shower for 5 more minutes I step out and put my hair in a towel.

I walk towards my closet and open it , I take out a skirt with flowers on it and take 2 tank tops not knowing wich one to take.

On the first one it says Bad girls go to hell , the second one is just a red one with Little hearts on it.

I'm going for the second one and change in to my clothes. After that i'm going back in to my bathroom to dry my hair and put on some eyeliner.

I put my hair in to a messy bun and walk back in to my room and I can see Ashton sitting on his bed putting on his shoes.

I do the same and take out my black converse and put them on.

After that i take my phone and walk out of my room. I smel toast and bacon and run downstairs.

"Hey mom' I greet her and give her a kis on her cheek.

"Hey darling , did you sleep wel?" She asks me.

"Uhm , not really but i'm awake now." I say to my mom and take a plate and put some bacon on it.

After eating for a while i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I hear my phone buzzing and I see a tekst from Blaire.

*From Blaire*

-Hey girl , how are ya , let's wait for eachother outside the school since we have first period togheter. X-

*To blaire*

-Sure I wil see you in 20 minutes ;) X-

"Bye mom" I yell and walk outside the door.

I walk towards the bus stop and I listen to my playlist on my phone.

Blow me one last kiss - Cover by Glee is playing and I wisper along with the lyrics.

Once by the bus stop I stop my music and wait for the bus to arrive.

"Hey there." I hear someone next to me say.

"Hey Ashton." I say and smile up at him.

"No hug for me?" He asks and pretends to be sad.

"No , no hug for you , what are you going to do about it?" I say and look at him.

why does he needs to be so tall?

We jump on the bus and Ashtons sits next to me.

"So how are you?" He asks me.

"Been beter but i'm okay." I say and laugh a little.

He wants to say something but someone yels his name and he looks in to the direction of 3 girls looking at him.

"Uh hey" He yels back at them and looks back at me opening his mouth but gets cut of again by the same girls.

"Do you want to sit over here? We have a spot left?" They ask him and I look at my feet like i have never seen them.

"No i'm perfectly fine over here." He says and I smile in myself.

"Who are they?" I can't help but ask him.