Chapter19

Her eyes widen and a giant smiles is placed on her face. She doesn't scream tho wich is weard but also good. She sits there like that for a while until she looks at me with the same eyes wich are stil huge.

"How?" She asks me and her smile even grows more. "They will explain." I wink at her and she looks back at the boys who changed her life. Sounds cheesy but hey those words are Yessica's not mine.

They all start talking and Indra says something to Yessica who is stil in chock of course. Niall looks at me and smiles. He walks towards us and I poke Yessica a few times in her belly.

She looks up and looks Niall straight in the eyes. "Hey there." He greets Yessica and opens his arm to give her a hug. Yessica stands up really quick and gives him a tight hug.

I stand up and walk towards Ashton and Luke who are standing by Harry Styles. Yea you know. Harry fucking Styles.

Ashton wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my head. I look up and Harry looks at me and Ashton with a smirk placed on his face.

"What?" I ask him and he chuckles. "Nothing it's just you guys look so cute togheter."

I blush and cover my face with my hands. I can hear Ashton laughing next to me and he takes my hands from my face. 

"so are we going to play or what?" Luke yells wich makes me jump a little. "Yea." Michael says and gives Serena a kiss before taking his guitar.

"Goodluck." I whisper to Ashton and he gives me a kiss before walking towards his drum.

I take a seat on the floor next to Louis after he asked me to sit next to him. "Hey i'm Cara." I tell him and I want to shake his hand but he hugs me instead.

"I'm Louis." He says and I giggle. "Yea it's not like I don't know that." I smile and he does the same.

Luke and Michael say something to eachother before starting to play a song.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted

I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted

Amnesia. I remember Ashton talking about them writing this song.

and even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

and you're somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you

when he says those words that hurt you do you read the ones I wrote you?

Indra sits down next to me but her eyes never leave Calums.

sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?

if what we had was real, how could you be fine?

A tear slips out of Indra's eye and I lay my arm around hers.

'cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving

I remember the makeup running down your face

I smile when I see Ashton singing allong.

and the dreams you left behind you didn't need them

like every single wish we ever made

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia

 and forget about the stupid little things

like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

and the memories I never can escape