Chapter20

"Mum." I say chocked. "I thought you guys where on a buisnes trip?" I ask her and she smiles at me.

"Well yea but we weren't needed anymore so we came home." She answers me and looks behind me. "So that's your boyfriend right?" She asks me and wiggles her eyebrows.

"Well yea that's Ashton." I answer and point at Ashton who had now put on a t-shirt.

He waves at us once he sees us looking at him. "So why didn't he had a shirt on?" My mum asks me and crosses her arms.

"He was trying to impress me." I chuckle and so does my mum.

"Okay i'm going to sleep now hunny goodnight." My mum says and kisses my head before leaving my room.

I turn around and give Ashton a deathglare.

He giggles and I climb into my bed.

I put my lights of and close my eyes.

I fall into a deep sleep about one boy named Ashton Irwin.

-

The next morning I wake up at 6 AM. "Urg." I groan and roll over to put off my alarm. I stretch and take my phone.

I open twitter and a tweet from One Direction catches my eye because Ashton is tagged in it.

@onedirection : Go check out these guys! @5SecondsOfSummer @AshtonIrwin @LukeHemmings @MichaelClifford @CalumHood

I smile and retweet the tweet.

I check the weather and it says it should be sunny.

I stand up and walk towards my closet. I take a blue shirt with little birds on it and a Black high waisted short.

I walk towards my bathroom and turn the shower on.

Once the water is hot I step inside. I wash my hair and wash my body.

I step out of the shower shortly after that and wrap my hair into the towel.

I dry my body and put my clothes on.

I walk downstairs with the towel still on my head to dry my hair. I walk into the kitchen and take an apple and quickly eat it before going t-back upstairs to dry my hair.

I take the towel of my hair and look at myself in the mirror.

"Well we are looking fabulous today." I say to myself in the mirror and giggle.

I dry my hair and curl it.

I look at the clock it reads 6.30 AM. Ashton will be here in about ten minutes.

Enough time to do my make-up

I'm just starting to put on my blush when my sisters yells for me

"Caraaa Ashton is here i'm letting him in" She yells and I curse at myself

Ashton once told me that if he saw me putting on make-up one more time he wouldn't hessitate to take the make- up and put it everywhere

I hear footsteps coming inside of my room and I quickly hide behind the shower curtain

"Cara?" Ashton asks me and walks into the bathroom

I can see him looking around and when he sees the make-up he sighs "You don't need the make-up Car" He says and walks towards the curtain

"Stupid hiding place babe" He says before pulling the showercurtain.

I make a scared face and step out of the shower.