Chapter15

I'm laying on the couch my feet on Ashtons lap. We are watching a movie called 'What to expect when you're expecting'. It's about all of these woman who get pregnant and what they do and stuf , it's hilarious. I'm laughing when a fat guy is doing these Acro things.

"When are you going to stop laughing?" Ashton asks me and giggles. "I-Don't-Know." I say between laughs. He smiles and I take a hand of popcorn. "This is so good." I say with my mouth full.

"Well I am the best chef in Sydney." Ashton says and winks. "Well you have to proof that." I dare him and his smile fades. "Isn't the popcorn enough?" He asks and pouts.

"It's great but you know what's even more great?" I ask him and sit up. He shakes his head no and I smile hoping my plan will work. "Pancakes." I scream and he laughs.

"I will make you some pancakes if you give me a kiss." He says and that makes me blush. "You cheater." I say and lean my head towards him. I give him a quick kiss and then sit back down.

"Now make me pancakes." I say and he chuckles. "Anything for you." He says and heads towards his kitchen. Yeah we are in Ashtons house.

Ten minutes later Ashton walks back in their living room with 2 plates. He hands me one. It has 3 pancakes on it with sugar. "Awwe thanks bae." I thank him and he looks up to me and then I realised what I said.

"You said bae." He starts and I cover my face with a pillow. "You called me bae , that's something like babe Cara." He ends and takes the pillow away from my face. "That means I can call you babe too." He says and smiles proudly. "Yea Yea." I give in and take a bite of my pancake.

"Stop looking at me like that." I say with my mouth full. "Fine babe." He says and says the 'Babe' extra loud. "Urg." I groan and keep eating my pancakes.

After eating my pancakes Ashton wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him. My phone beeps letting me know I have a message. I take my phone out of my pocket.

It's from shani.

*From Shani<3*

-Hey Bae - The message starts and I mentally hit my head. The message goes on - So i'm visiting in about 3-4 weeks Can't wait to see you again. LoveYou Missyou <3-

I smile and text back.

*To Shani<3*

-Hey bae- I start. I just had to.- I can't wait until I see you again , Oh and btw I have something to tell you ;) <3-

I send it and look at Ashton but he is already looking at me. "What." I ask him when he laughs. "Nothing." He says and I roll my eyes.

After the movie Ashton walks me home and I give him a small kiss before heading inside.

Today was for sure the best day of my life.

I go upstairs and lay on my bed once i'm inside my bedroom. I put on some cozy pyjamas and climb in my bed. I take my laptop and open skype.

Shani is online. Awesome. I click the call buton and she answers after the second ring.

"Heey girl." She says. "Hey there." I answer. "So what did you wanted to say?" She asks.

"Okay so." I start.  "So Ashton asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend." I go on and she starts screaming. "And I said Yes." I finish and she screams even louder.

"No way." She screams. "Yes way." I answer. I can't scream really everyone is sleeping in this house. I wil be suprised if they didn't woke up by Shani screaming.

"Shani shush , there are people sleeping in this house." I hope by saying that she will calm down. "Oops sorry." She says and a door opens in her house.