Chapter22

Today me Luke and Ashton are going to pick up Shani.

Ashton is picking me up in an hour and then we are driving to Luke's place and after that we are off to the airport.

Shani and her family are staying with us for two weeks.

I have school but Shani and her family are going to explore Australia while i'm at school.

At this moment i'm making sure everything is okay for her parents and Shani to stay at our house.

Making sure the guestroom is okay. Making sure Shani can sleep in my room. Making sure there is enough food.

Yea Shani is like Luke. They can't live without food.

I change from my pyjamas to a red skinny jeans and a shirt with the 5SOS logo on it wich Ashton gave me.

I put on my makeup and after that I go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and make some toast for me and Yessica.

Since the move me , Yessica and Bryan became very close. We have no idea how but we just did.

Yessica walks down the stairs and sits down in the seat next to mine. "So sis you ready to pick up shani?" She asks me and I hand her the toast.

"Yea I haven't seen her in a while so that must be fun." I say and sit down.

"OMG." Yessica screams and looks at her phone. "What is it?" I ask her.

"Well you know the rehearsel with One Direction right?" She asks and I nod. "Well I asked Niall to follow me and I gave him my twitter name." She informs me.

I nod for her to continue. "Okay so he did follow me a while after that and look at this." She shows me her phone.

Niall tweeted a picture of him and Yessica where they are all beiing all cuddely.

"Awwe." I giggle and Yessica Retweets the tweet.

-

"You ready?" Ashton asks me once I sit down in his car. "Yea let's go get Luke and then off to the airport." I say and take my phone.

*To Shani <3*

text me when you get of that damn plane ;) I can't wait to see you :D see you in like an hour or so :) X X X

Once Ashton is parked at Lukes house he yels for Luke to come out. "Luke will you come already?" Ashton yels and only a second later Luke rushes out of the door and into Ashtons backseat.

"Hey." He says out of breath. "Yea I woke up late , sorry." He says and fixes his hair. "Great now Shani is going to see me like i'm a weardo with a weard hair." He pouts.

I chuckle and so does Ashton. "Oh so your laughing with me hu?" He raises his eyebrow at us.

We nod and Ashton starts driving. "Well then." Luke sits up straight and looks at me and then at Ashton.

"If I look bad so do you two." He says and starts messing up my hair. "Luke." I yell and hit his arm.

Ashton is laughing next to me. I raise an eyebrow at him before messing up his hair too.

He gasps and me and Luke laugh. "Now we all look like idiots." Luke says.

"Yea but Shani already saw me like this so actually it's only you two." I giggle and Luke groans.

"Good first impression." Luke says and I chuckle.

The first half hour of driving mostly goes like this.

"Caraaaa?" Luke pouts. "What is it Luke?" I ask him once again.

"Does my hair looks okay?" He asks me. "Yea sure Luke." I answer him.