Chapter24

Everyone is here already except for Luke and Shani.

We are sitting on the couch. Yes all of us.

Serena is sitting on Michaels lap and i'm sitting on Ashtons lap.

Blair and Calum are sitting very close because else we couldn't fit on the couch.

"Get of me Calum." Serena screams.

Calum is stretching and is laying over all of us.

"Shut up some people would we happy if I did this." He says and continiues stretching.

The door opens and Shani and Luke walk into the house hand in hand.

I push Calum off me and he falls on the ground.

"Cara fuck you." Calum groans from the ground.

"Sorry." I say quickly and walk over to Shani and pull her into the kitchen.

"So explain details." I ramble and she giggles and looks at the ground.

Before Shani can start explaining Serena walks into the kitchen with a big grin on her face.

"They where bro talking I needed to get out." She laughs." Hey i'm Serena." She hugs Shani.

"So Shani talk." I turn back to Shani and ask for her to explain once again.

"So." And with that Shani starts explaining her date with Luke.

They went to this little restaurant in Sydney and before they got their food they played 21 questions. After that they went to the beach for a little while and layed down on the beach telling eachother childhood memories.

"Awwe." Serena and I say at the same time.

We walk back into the living room and I sit down on Ashtons lap like I did a few minutes ago.

"So that's Shani my best friend from Seattle and Calum looks at me with a chocked expression.

"I am your best friend." He says and pulls me of Ashtons lap and onto his.

He starts cuddling with me and I laugh.

Ashton pouts and slaps Calum on his arm.

"Give me ma gurl back." Ashton says and stands up. Calum stands up too. He's still holding me.

"What are you going to do about it?" He starts to walk away.

No Calum seriously?

"No Calum get back here." Ashton screams and starts running after Calum.

Calum starts running faster. Yea i'm still here guys.

Ashton starts to get closer and jumps on Calum and makes us all fall.

Me on the ground. Calum on top of me. And then Ashton.

I have to say that hurt.

"Guys."I groan.

They stand up but I don't.

Ashton picks me up and starts walking towards the couch. He puts me down on the couch and I groan.

"Let's watch some movies." Michael says and walks towards Ashtons movies.

I'm still sitting on the couch with my head on Ashtons lap.

He's playing with my hair like he always does.

"I really like your dipdye." He says and looks at me.