Chapter5

-Ashtons POV-

"You need to go on a date with me" I tell Cara and she looks suprised.

"Oh, uhm wel sure" She laughs and i give her a hug.

My head tels me to do a happy dance but i can't do a fucking happy dance infront of her, she would think i'm on drugs or something.

"I'm starving" I say and pul her by her arm and walk to our table.

"Hey guys" I say to Calum and Michael and give them a high fife.

"Hey Indra , hey Serena" i smile at them and they smile back.

" So uhh this is Cara" i say turning to Cara and bringing her infront of my friends.

" Hey Cara" Michael and Serena say at the same time.

" Babe we really need to stop doing that" Serena says to Michael and smiles at Cara.

" Hey girl i'm Michaels girlfriend" she stands up and gives Cara a hug.

"Hey "Cara says and hugs her back.

"Hey i'm Indra i'm Calums girlfriend" she smiles.

"I want to hug you but mister here won't let me go" Indra says and Cara smiles.

"Hey i want to let you but then i have les time with you" Calum says and kisses her.

"Guys stop beiing so cheesy" I say and i can see Cara laughing.

We sit down and everyone starts talking when Luke runs up to us.

"Guys you have no idea what just happend"Luke yels not noticing Cara.

"What is it" Serena asks him.

"So in the 4th period i had Mrs Valks and so she gave us homework due tommorow, and i said to her that i can't do it because yeah, we got band rehearsal" He stops to breath for a second and starts talking again. "So yeah she just said, well then you can make your homework right now, and so i got mad and started running outside the classroom and she yelled at me that i have detention" He's done talking and i can't help but laugh at him.

"What, do you think this is funny?" He asks me.

"Thanks to that i'm going to mis an hour of rehearsel" he runs his fingers true his hair and i can't stop laughing.

"Luke, mate today is monday,we don't have rehearsel on monday." Calum tels him and i almost pee myself.

"You aren't serious?" Luke asks and i can see him getting angry. I just laugh harder and Luke almost slaps me.

"Well that's detention for me then" Luke sits down and takes his sandwish.

I see Cara sitting next to me confused as hel even though i told her that i'm in a band, i told her right?

"Uh Luke" i say pointing to Cara.

"Oh hey i didn't saw you there i'm Luke" He says and he winks to her.

"I'm Cara" She says blushing

Oh no Luke you didn't just did that.

-Cara's POV-

After school Ashtons walks home with me , he tells me allot about his band and about his family.

He told me he is the drummer in his band called 5 Second Of Summer and that they are writing some new songs right now.

After walking for 20 more minutes my phone starts playing my ringtone 'Little mix - Good enough' Ashton nods to me to answer and i do on the 6th ring.

"Hello, this is Cara" I say not knowing who it is because i didn't checked who it was.

" yeah i wouldn't call you if i didn't knew that" I hear someone laugh at the other line and then i know who it is.

"Stef?" I ask but i know it is him , I stop walking when i hear him say "Yeah it's me , how has Australia been so far?" he asks.

How can he be so calm about this? We broke up- uhm wait no HE broke up with me a day before i left.

" Uh stef i can't really talk right now i'm - um i'm driving" I lie to him and i can see Ashton looking at me confused.

" Oh wel i'll call you back later" He says.

"yeah uh Bye"

" Bye Cara" He says and i hang up.

"What was that about" Ashton asks me stil looking confused.

"Uhm that was my Ex-boyfriend he broke up with me a day before i left" I say and look at the ground.

"Wel he's an idiot for letting you go like that"  He lifts my head up and i give him a smile.

"So Little Mix huh?" He asks after a minute of silence.

" Yes something agains them?" I ask him and he smiles. Oh god that smile.

" No not at all i actually love them too" He says and i stop walking.

" Oh do you now" I tease.

"Well yeah but if you tell someone I wil kill you and trust me i will" He warned.

"ASHTON LOVES LITTLE MIX ASHTON LOVES LIT-" I scream but Ashton stops me with his large hands. Drummer right.

I lick his hand but he doesn't move a single thing.

" Is that all that you got Cara , really lick my hand , is that all?" He teased and i licked his hand again.

He stil doesn't moves his hand.

"Really Cara that isn't going to help." He laughs.

After a few more actions of me trying to get his hand of my mouth i give up.

We are at my house only a few minutes later and Ashton hugs me goodbye , but knowing that he lives next to me we are going to be talking sooner then we think.

When i go inside my Phone starts ringing again.

"Hey Stef" i answer but i don't really know it's him or not.

"Uhhh it's Shani " Shani says and starts laughing.

Shani has always been one of my friend who always laughs- eats or dances random dances.

"Oh sorry Shani, HEYY" isay to her.

It's been 2 months since i saw her. she was away with a schoolproject to New York and i didn't saw her before i left to Australia , i needed to tell her due the phone , that was the first time i heard her crying ever.

"So how have things been going there?" She asks me but the contact isn't that good so it sounded like Hubs Hebe Flings Seen going there.

" Hey Shani i'm going to call you back another time because i have homework and the contact really sucks , i'll talk to you  another time BYEEE" I say and hang up.

Before heading upstairs i take a giant mug and make HotChocolat , i can't learn without my hot chocolat.

Walking upstairs i hear my sister yell at me from her room.

"Yeah what is it?" I yell back at her.

"Can you come for a second" she asks me and i walk inside her bedroom.

"What is it?" I ask her , already knowing what it wil be.

"Really Cara , what is it? You need to help me hang up my One direction posters." She says like i have all the time in the world.

"Not now , Byee" I say and walk out of her room.

When i walk inside my room i can see Ashton playing his drums. It's the sexiest thing i have ever seen.

I didn't noticed i was staring at him until i saw him looking straight into my eyes.

awkward much?