Chapter 6

-Cara's POV-

Wel that was awkward Cara , maybe you just need to run out of your bedroom and sleep downstairs? Maybe i can ask my mom for a different room , maybe...

When i turn around i can see Ashton laughing his but of , looking red from laughing and i feel myself get redder by the second.

I take out my papers and start writing on them.

"wel that was awkward" I write and show it to him.

Only a few moment later i can see him turning his paper to me.

"wel yeah , liked what you saw ;)"

I smiled to myself , well yeah i just saw him drumming without a t-shirt on, so uhm i mean like who wouldn't?

"sure, why not?" I write and show my paper.

He laughs but stops when someone walks in his room , or a something.

Wait he has a dog?

"awwe he's so cute" I write and turn my paper for him to see.

He quikly writes something on his paper and i read " i wil be right back i need to feed Alec :) X"

Before I can write something back he already is out of his bedroom.

"Cara are you comming?" My sister yels.

I was so busy talking to Ashton that i didn't heard my sister yelling me.

"Uh , yeah in a second." I yell back.

After a while I walk to her room.

"Hey , why did i needed to come?" I ask my sister.

"Like i told you , you need to help me with my posters." She tels me again and i can't help but rol my eyes.

"and like i told you i'm not going to help you" I say back and she looks like she can kill me with her teddy bear.

Yeah like she is going to do that.

She might.

-Ashtons POV-

Walking back in to my room I look outside my window only to see nothing , she isn't in her bedroom anymoor. She was there only 10 minutes ago.

Ashton you know you sound like a stalker right now right? I think to myself.

Maybe I can plan our date now?

I take a new paper and start planning our date.

After writing everyting down my Phone starts ringing.

"Hey it's Ash here" I say to my Phone.

Ha talking to my Phone. No Ash no one thinks you are funny.

"Yeah hey Ash , it's Calum here" He says.

"Oh hey Cal what's up?" I ask him.

"Wel yeah, so you know this Wednesday we have band rehearsel right?" He waits for me to answer.

"Uh yeah we have , why?" I ask him , not knowing where this is going.

"Wel yeah i was going to suprise Indra after school because we are 5 months togheter on Wednesday, so i was wondering can we maybe change rehearsel to Friday?" He asks me and I almost tell him yes.

"Hey Cal that would be O.K but my date with Cara is going to be on Friday." I tel him and an idea pops into my head.

Before he can answer I start speaking again.