Chapter21

(tried to add a picture :D idk if it worked)

First two classes go by way too slow. 

"Yesh." Serena claps her hands after the bel rings. "Two more to go and we have food." She says and I giggle.

"You and food are even more cute then you and Michael." I joke and we walk out of the classroom.

"I know babe." she says and chuckles. I groan and roll my eyes.

"What?" She asks me confused. "You know Ash always cals me babe and I don't know why but seriously , Babe I can't stand it." I answer her.

She chuckles. "You know Cara." She starts. "You are one of the only girls I know who hate it when a boy says babe." She chuckles.

"But girl I need to run okay? See you at lunch." she starts walking up the stairs while I walk towards the gym.

I walk into the changeroom and start changing. I walk into the gym once I had changed and walk towards Calum.

I stand next to him but he completely ignores me. I rol my eyes but I can see him starting to giggle.

"I'm just kidding Cara." He says and pokes my cheek. "Actually Ashton told me to ignore you and Indra for the rest of the day but hey I can't do that to my best friend." He says and winks.

"But Ashton is in this class tho." I half ask him and his expression goes from happy to worried. "Ow yea but he stays with his own age friends ya know?" 

I nod and our teacher calls us all to the middle.

"Volleybal. Make teams." She says and me and Calum high five before making a team with a few other people.

We walk towards the field and start warming up. "Let's start." Our coach screams.

Me and Calum high five once more before the game starts.

-

 "We won!" Calum yels after the game. I high five him and the rest of our team.

"Maybe i'm not that bad." I chuckle and so does Calum. "Ya know Ashton is walking towards us." He winks and pokes my cheek.

"Caluuum." Ashton makes a pouty face. "You where supposed to ignore her like she did to me ya idiot."

I giggle and Ashton looks at me with a serious expression on his beautiful face.

What? Not now Cara.

"C'mon babe don't be mad at me, I even said babe." I joke and take his hands. "I said babe." I try again.

"C'mon Ash that's two times babe." 

"Yea Yea you win now get changed or you will be late." He says and I giggle before kissing his cheek and running to the changerooms.

I change right on time and I run towards my last class before lunch.

I sit down in the front row and take my things. Blair walks true the door and sits down next to me.

I give her a hug and ask her how she has been.

"Well everything is better now so that's good , and i'm back so what did I mis?" She asks me.

I think for a moment. Actually not much.

"Not much really." I chuckle and she does the same.

Class starts and I find myself actually listening to the teacher.

What is wrong with me today?

The bel rings and me and Blair stand up

"You having lunch with us today?" I ask her and she nods. "Yea sure." She smiles and we walk towards the lunch room.