Chapter 3

I finish my last curl as Benny knocks on the door. I smile at myself in the mirror. I had picked the movie and the time that Freddy was going to. This plan is perfect. I run downstairs, and slip on my shoes.

"Come in!" I tell Benny, as I stand back up. Benny enters and stares at me.

"Wow, you look so cute Summer." Benny tells me, holding out his hand. I smile sweetly and take it. Tonight is gonna be great. Benny leads me down to his car, and opens the door for me. I bite my lip. Benny's old enough to drive, that's great. I tell myself.

"So your sixteen?" I ask casually as he slides into his seat.

"Yeah, just two months ago." He tells me, and I bite my lip. I'm still fifteen, so is Freddy.

"That's cool." I tell him, staring out the window, and watch the city go by.

"Summer, why did you tell Freddy that we were gonna hang out?" Benny asks me. I smirk at my reflection.

"Because I would rather hang out with you than him." I lie, turn to face Benny. He smiles sweetly at me, and I blush. Maybe..... , no get your grip Summer. I scold myself.

"Good, because I would like to hang out with you to." He sighs, turning into the movie theatre parking lot. I giggle nervously, and hop out of the car.

            "What movie are we seeing?" Benny asks, scratching the back of his neck. I bite my lip, I love when boys do that.

             "The boyish one." I tell him patting his shoulder.

             "Wait you don't even know what movie we're seeing?" Benny asks disbelievingly. I nod.

              "If though you'd like it." I punch him playfully walking into the movie theatre. Benny follows, his arm around my shoulder. In the distance I see Freddy's all to familiar face, and I sigh with happiness. This movie is gonna be interesting.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this book! If you haven't read my other one please go check it out!!
😃😃

- Fremmer_Alltheway