Chapter 23

ATTENTION!!

So no one said anything about really enjoying the book, so I'm just going to go through the book faster than I was going to.

If you want this to change, leave a vote below, or comment to tell me your opinions. Feel free to roast me as well.

"So..." Tomika drags on, fiddling with her earring. "You guys are?" She looks up at me. And I nod. "Wow." I laugh and fall back into the bed.

"Well that's certainly one way to make things awkward Tomika." I smile, staring up at the ceiling.

"Sorry! It's just so weird thinking about you and Asher doing it.." she trails off.

"Well how about first off you don't think about it!" I tell her, sitting up.

"How many times?" She asks timidly, looking up at me through eyelashes. I smack my forehead with my palm. "Sorry."

"About three times."

Tomika blinks at me. "Wow. Was good?" I nod, and Tomika blushes.

Later that night...

I put my phone down on the carpet beside me and blow on my nails. Tomika had just painted them with a bright yellow.

"There now every time you look at your nails you'll think of the sun, and happy things." Tomika smiles, blowing on my other hand.

"They're beautiful!" I nudge Tomika. "Thank you." My phone buzzes, and I pick it up.

"Is it Asher?!" She giggles trying to snatch my phone.

"No, it's my mom."

"What does she want?" Tomika sits back down, and picks up her own phone.

"Just asking if need any sanitary supplies." Tomika nods as I reply to my mom. I text her that I need some more regulars and then go back to texting one of my classmates about homework. My head shoots up and I drop my phone.

"What's wrong?" Tomika asks, raising her eyebrow.

"I don't need sanitary supplies. I haven't had my period since last month. And I was supposed to get it like two weeks ago." My eyes are wide open in panic.

"Don't worry Summer." Tomika frowns, running over to me. I embrace her, my hands shaking. What was going to happen if I was pregnant.