Chapter 1 'Annabelle'

Before I start my chapter, I want to give a special thank to arianaxxbizzle for creating this amazing cover❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH

-AnnaBelle-

Annabelle's POV

'Goddamit!' I screamed as I threw my math book on the wall. I've been studying for the last three hours and it's shit! I can't understand a thing!

'ANNABELLE' I heard my mom calls. Oh god no! I hate her, I hate her, I hate her.

'Yes mother?' I screamed, 'COME OVER HERE' she screamed, I went downstairs feeling a little scared. 'What did I tell you about making noise?' She screamed, 'you don't understand-' she cut me off with a slap. 'Such a disrespectful daughter' she screamed, I felt tears coming coming down my cheeks.

'Mom, just let me-' she cut me off by pulling me hair, 'Annabelle! You can't back talking to your own mother! You're so stupid! Why you're so disrespectful? Everything I have done to you!' She screamed, 'I'm sorry' I mumbled, she pushed me. 'Go away' she screamed. I hurried nodded and ran up the stairs.

I opened the door of my room and locked it, and started sobbing when I heard a phone calling. 'Lily' appeared on the screen, I took a deep breathe and made my self look happy.

'ANNA' she screamed, 'what? What up?' I fake a giggle like everything's going fine. 'Tomorrow's the last day of school!' she screamed excitedly. I fake a laugh 'yayyy'

'There's a party at simon's! We have to go' she said excitedly, 'I don't think my mom will-' she cut me off. 'He's your crush! You have to wear something sexy so he can look at you! You can't miss it' she squealed, 'I will see what will happen' I said playing with my fingers. 'Alright sweetie! See you tomorrow' she squealed, 'yea, see ya' I mumbled and hanged up.

Just when I ended the call, I started crying. I held my math book and completed my studying. I kept studying and when I finished I put my book aside and went go the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, then I jumped on my bed. I kept thinking of my fucked up life. I never really met my dad my mom was a prostitute. And my mom hates me, I'm suicidal, I'm so depressed, I don't sleep so well because of this fucking over-thinking.

I love school, crazy? Not for me, it's a place where I forget my problems, i keep Sitting with my friends having fun forgetting my mom, forgetting everything. And tomorrow is the last day as a senior!

Before I knew it, I was asleep.

..........

'Urgh' I groaned and turned off my alarm clock, I got up lazily. I'm not a morning person at all. I rubbed my eyes and stretch my arms. Goddamit.

I did my morning routine (brushed my teeth, took a shower) then I slipped on my undergarments. I sighed and looked in my closet. What should I wear?

I looked at my figure at the mirror. My long brown hair was perfectly straight naturally. And I have this tanned skin which I admire and my oceans blue eyes.

I looked at my cheek, it had a red mark. I will just cover it with make-up.

I slipped on my high waisted jean short shorts with my white top. I slipped on my white flats and put natural make up that covered the red mark.

I held my purse and went downstairs when my mom stopped me. I sighed.

'What do you want?' I asked, 'no good morning? How dare you?' She screamed, she was going to slap me but I held her hand. 'STOP! Just stop! Mom I'm sorry' I said, 'bitch' she mumbled, 'thank you' I said sarcastically. 'No wonder you don't have a boyfriend' she said, I nodded while looking at the ground. 'When I'm talking, you answer me' she said and her hand was already connected with my cheek.