Chapter 9 'changed'

Jason's POV

"First of all, when you become a criminal, you don't even have a mercy anymore. Your life will be in danger, maybe gangs will start kidnapping you and torture you the way you did. And last but not least you'll change, your whole personality will change to worse" I said, she looked at me and nodded. "I still wanna get into the gang" she replied, I put my head in my hands.

"You're so innocent and pure" I said, "yea maybe, but life taught me to never be good. I want to be bad" she said emotionless, I took a deep breath, "fine" I whispered, "and it's not like you care anyways" she mumbled, "If I don't you wouldn't see me standing here, right?" I asked, she kept silent, I sighed and got up. "Have it your own way" I mumbled, "thanks jason" she whispered just when I turned the door knob. "For what?" I asked, "everything" she smiled, "you're thanking me for getting you into a shit?" I asked. She nodded while rolling her eyes playfully. "Bye Anna" I said, "byeeee" she screamed thru the door playfully, I laughed and went downstairs.

"Let's go to a club" I said to the gang, the nodded "should we call Anna?" Asked Khalil, "she's sleeping" I lied, she's still 18. She needs to be 21 anyways. He nodded and took the car keys.
....................

-a month later-

i didnt actually see Anna for a whole Month, she was at our other house, she was practising her skills and she did some missons. i didnt actually visit. i was too busy running this gang. Anna decided to come back to live here. i was now infront of the computer trying to hack our enemy account which isnt working with me.

"JASON! Anna came!" said Troy excitedly and ran out, i rolled my eyes and completed trying to hack this fucked up account.

"May I Try?" i heard a female's voice, i looked to my left and she was there. she was kinda different she became more beautiful. i removed my hands from the keyboard and she placed hers, she started typing somethings and black screens showed everywhere and suddenly we were access to his account. i looked at her shocked, she smiled "Hello McCan" she said, "Annabelle" i whispered, she leaned in and hugged me, "i missed you tho" she whispered, "yea me too. i felt something was empty without you" i mumbled, she giggled and broke apart. she sat on the couch.

"so? what did you do this month?" i asked while looking at the account and took some glances at her, she was playing with her hair. "it was hard. i learnt some boxing and self defend. i practised how to shoot perfectly even tho i knew how. i hacked some accounts. and made some mission but they were different. ohhh and i learnt how to stop a bomb from exploding" she said proud of herself. i warmly smile "thats good" i mumbled. "yea, only one thing isnt right" she whispered. "and thats?" i asked, "i want to loose my virginity" she said looking at the ground feeling embarressed. i looked ar her confused. "to a completely random guy?" i asked disgusted, she shrugged. "i wanna be a bitch anyways" she said as she got up. Wow she changed.

"you know McCan, if you want to, i'll loose it to you, so it wouldnt be for a completely random guy" she winked and left the room. What the heck?

i looked at the account and took all the info i needed then i turned it off and went to the living room. there was a cool kind of party for the gang.

it was a calm party where we can just talk and there's no so loud music. it was cool. i spotted Anna holding a beer in one hand and the other hand was in her jean pocket talking to a girl from the gang while smiling a little. i took a beer aside and sat next to Rickey. "Rickey" i rolled my eyes, "why you're mad McCan?" he asked, "because you turned her to some-" i said looking at Annabelle who was smiling and a guy joined to her. "she's now confident Jason, you have to thank me. she was so insecure" he mumbled and took a sip from his botle. "wow thank you" i said sarcastically. he rolled his eyes. "we're now going to a club. ANNBELLE" called rickey, Annabelle smiled and came. "Ready?" Asked Rickey Annabelle. "ready" she bit her lower lip.