Chapter 12 'Something Definitely Happened'

-Something Definitely Happened'

Jessica's POV

I woke up on a weird noise, i opened my eyes slowly and saw two men sitting in the front and i was lying back in a van. "Look who decided to wake up now" said once of the men and started laughing. Jeez.. "Ohh she woke up! what a joy!!" they laughed. i was disgusted. my hands were cuffed and i couldn't move.

Suddenly they pulled over, "Carry her!" Said one of the men, the opened the door, my head was hurting me, he pulled me from my elbow. "Come on!" He screamed at me, "HEY! don't touch me!" i screamed as i kicked him, "YOU B-TCH" he screamed as he carried me on his shoulders, i kept fighting but no use. "Where should we put her?" asked one of the guys, "Basement" spoke the other guy, They started walking downstairs, this place is recognizable, OH SH-T! its Marcus'

they opened A door and they threw me on the cold floor, i winced in pain. "Ouchhh, HEY YOUU!" i screamed, but they closed the door. i got up from the floor and started kicking the door, "OPEN THE F-CKING DOOR!" i screamed, since when i became this confident? i took a deep breath and turned around to see this room, i heard a sound of crying, i turned on my left when i saw a girl curled up on the floor crying, i came to her.

"Uhm Hey?" i asked as i put my hand on her shoulder, she looked up at me. i couldn't believe my eyes. "S-Sandra?" i asked as i pulled away. "W-who are you?" she asked shacking, "come on get up" i asked calmly, "who are you?" she cried, "I'm in Jason's gang" i said, "you- then why are you here?" she asked, "i don't know" i mumbled as i helped her to get up, "i miss them" she suddenly said, "they miss you too, Jason told me that Troy isn't the same without you" i said as i headed to the door trying to open it.

i heard her crying, i pulled her into a hug. "don't worry, i'll get you out of here. i have a tracker, Jason will track me. well I'm not sure" i mumbled, "what do u mean?" she asked, "he hates me" i mumbled as i started searching on anything to open the door. "but you're in his gang" she mumbled, "yea, but he made a bet on me" i mumbled, she gasped. "but- Jason would never do that" she said, "he did" i mumbled, Suddenly the door opened and the two men before stepped in.

"Holy sh-t!" they said, i glared at them. "who's Annabelle? They're the same" they spoke looking at each other. Sandra gasped, i looked at her and held her hand trying to calm her down, she's shacking. "that!" one of the guy pointed at me, "she looks confident, Sandra isn't anymore" he said and stepped one feet. "Here you are!" he said as he took my hand, i hurried kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. "BITCH!" he laid on the floor holding his manhood.

i hurried took his guy from his waist, the other guy was right behind me, i hurried and shot him straight in the face and shot the other guy that was laying on the floor. Sandra looked at me frightened. "come on!" i said as i took the keys from the guy and opened the basement door, "you're the girl that Jason kidnapped?" she asked, i nodded. "that's why he wanted you" she mumbled, i nodded.

we got to the living room, there was 2 guys and a girl. i hurried and shot them all. Sandra was shocked and followed me, i got to the kitchen. "come on eat" i mumbled as i started eating chocolates. "why aren't you running away?" she asked, "we cant, there's a lot of bodyguards out there. we'll wait till Jason come" i said. "Ohhh, nice thinking" she mumbled and started eating Nutella. "what did they do to you?" i suddenly asked, she stopped eating and tears formed in her eyes. "never mind" i mumbled, she completed eating silently. "How's Josh?" she mumbled, "he's fine, but he misses you" i mumbled, she weakly smiled.

"look what do we have here" we heard a voice, i turned around and saw Marcus with two men, i pointed the gun at him. "don't u dare!" he said and the two men held Sandra. i put the gun away. "take me, just please don't hurt her" i mumbled, she had enough. "sure thing" said Marcus, "Guys put Sandra in the basement, and don't do anything to her" Said Marcus, they nodded and went away. "Now, what should i do with you?" he asked as he stepped closer, i glared at him. The body guards came back.