Chapter 10 'I Feel It'

-I Feel It-

Annabelle's POV

"ANNA" screamed Jason as he came downstairs, "WHAT" I screamed taking a sip from my coffee, "you've been trying to hack god-knows-what since ever! Come on!! We're going to a club!" He screamed, I groaned and closed the laptop getting up.

I started going upstairs seeing Jason smirking, "if you staid with me In the same bedroom you wouldn't go to the third floor" he smirked, if I could slap this smirk off. "What's wrong Rhodes? Suddenly you stopped talking?" He laughed, I glared at him.

"Someone has her period" he sang, "fuck off! Just because while I'm not flirting doesn't mean it's my period" I glared, "Woaaa Rhodes, calm ur tits" he laughed. "So how are you after yesterday" he asked dead serious, "I'm totally fine, you didn't f-ck me too hard with this small d-ck of yours" I said smirking, his smirk fell. "What did u say?" He asked, "you heard me" I smirked, "ANNABELLE MARIE RHODES" he screamed, I started laughing.

"What did u just say about my d*ck?" He glared, "it's too small" I laughed, he glared at me, "yea that's why all the girls want me" he laughed, I rolled my eyes, "said who?" I glared, "anyways,it's not like you have a s*xy body Rhodes" he smirked.

"Ohh really?" I asked, he nodded smirking, "we will go to the club McCan, and let's see how many boys will be under my feet" I smirked, "yea, and let's see how many girls will fall under my spell" he smirked, I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs.

I entered my room, I took a quick shower and then I slipped on my undergarments, I checked the clock, it's 8:30

I called max and he answered, "hey max" I said looking what's in my closet. "Hello Anna" he greeted, "so, I- can i meet you tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure, what do u want to talk about?" He asked, "I wanted to- I will tell I tomorrow" I said, "alright Anna" he said, "at 5:30?" I asked, "sure" he chuckled, "bye max" I said, "bye" he said, I locked my phone and throw it on my bed.

I took my high waisted skinny jeans and slipped it on. I looked at my shirts, I took a colorful neon crop top like a bra and slipped it on. I straightened my hair and put natural make up. Not too much.

I put on my pink neon heels and went out of the room.

I went to Jason's, "ready?" I asked entering his room, he was putting his cologne. He nodded and looked at me, "you look good Rhodes" he smiled cheekily, "you too McCan" I laughed, he laid his hand on my waist and we went to the club

....................

Jason's POV

"Damn! she's a bomb" said James, a member of the gang while cheking Annabelle who was dancing on the danceflooor with some guy. i nodded while drinking my vodka. "i will give you $1000 if you made her fall on love with you McCan, and then dump her" said James,

"no i cant hurt her like that!" i said as i took another sip. "is Jason McCan started caring for others feelings?" teased James. "no- its just-" he cut me off. "Wow, only one girl can affect on you like that?" he asked, i bit my lip. "Fine" i said, "i will give you two weeks only!" said James. i nodded while looking at Anna who winked at me.

sl*ts came around me and started touching me, i need to start talking to Annabelle, i pushed them off and got up. i took one shot and went to the dancefloor. "Annabelle" i said, she looked at me and started laughing. "Jason, why the hell are you talking to me?" she asked, "arent we friends?" i asked in a matter of fact, she nodded. "Yepp, but not in public" she said. "come on anna!" i said, "is this kind of bet?" she asked, "what?" i asked, i hope im good at lying. "a bet?" she asked, i shook my head. "No! what the heck?" i asked, she nodded.