Chapter 42 'betrayers'

-Betrayers-

Troy's POV 

"I need to go and check on Sandra, i cant trust Jason" Said Josh, "i will come with you, i need to shower" i said and got up, i looked at Annabelle who was sleeping, she looked really tired, and there was dry tears on her cheeks. i sighed and kissed her forehead before looking at Adrian, "take care of her" i mumbled and went after Josh. i went downstairs and i was met by Khalil

"we're going home, i will back later. take care of Annabelle" i said, he nodded. i headed to the car and we got inside. Josh started speeding up. 

"Josh, don't worry. Jason wont do anything for Sandra" i said, "i have a bad feeling in my stomach" he whispered, "its because you're probably worrying a lot about her" i said, "yea, yea its probably like that" he said trying to convince himself, i sighed. this situation was a f uck up. 

"so, what are we going to do with Jason?" i asked, "he needs to realize what the f uck he is doing! shooting Annabelle was-" he took a deep breath and shook his head, "i never thought of Jason shooting her" he whispered. i nodded. "they wont get back together, i wont even let them" he said, "I cant live with the fact he can hurt her in any second. Annabelle is my best friend, and next time he'll kill her"  he said, "i don't think he'll go that far" i said, "don't say that! look what he has done! at 5 f ucking in the morning came to Adrian's house to kill him!" snapped Josh, i sighed and kept silent. 

we reached the mansion, he parked the car then we got out, we typed the code and got inside, "where do you think they are?" i said while looking at the empty living room. "in his room probably" he said and went upstairs, we started walking towards his room, 

his door was slightly opened, when we reached it, my eyes got wide and i gasped "what the f uck?" 

Sandra and Jason making out, the worst part she was kissing him back. she wasn't pushing him. 

they stopped their 'make out session' and looked at us, Josh ran out of the room. My sister broke up with her boyfriend minutes ago, and now she's making out with his best friend. 

"from this moment, i don't know you guys" 

i said disappointed, never in my life thought Sandra would do such thing. i turned around so my back was facing them, i started walking towards Josh's room when i heard sandra calling me, i ignored and kept walking, when suddenly she got in front of me and stopped. 

"Troy, please listen to me" she cried, "don't talk to me. you have to talk to Josh. but I'm so disappointed! how could you ever do this?" i said, she broke down, "I'm so-" i cut her off, "save it" i said and pushed her slightly and got inside Josh's room and closed the door behind me. 

i looked at Josh who was crying, never in my life thought this situation would happen. 

Jason's POV 

i stared at myself on the mirror in front of me, ashamed. this is how i felt. 

i heard Sandra's cries from the other room, i sighed and got up, i rubbed my forehead. i f ucked up. i really did. 

i just made two people break up. i needed to make things right. 

from this incident, i realized I'm psycho

I needed someone who would tell me what should I do. 

Annabelle, wont talk to me, 

Troy hate me

Josh hate me too, 

Sandra, i couldn't be next to her, this will make things complicated.