Chapter 21 'Something's wrong'

-Something's wrong-

Annabelle's POV

i felt pair of lips on my forehead, i looked up and saw Jason closing his eyes and he was close to me, i smiled and wrapped my arms around his body. "good morning" he whispered, "morning" i mumbled as i wrapped my leg around his body, he lowered my leg a little. i laughed because my leg was on his crotch, "you like turning me on in the mornings" he giggled, i laughed, "i didn't mean to" i said, he smiled and pulled me closer if that was possible,

Suddenly the door flung opened, "Awww, aren't they cute?" we heard Josh's teasing voice, "OHMYGOD! they're so cute, let's take a picture!" i heard Sandra's voice, "guys, get out of here" i mumbled as i nuzzled my head in Jason's neck, "nop! we're so bored! come on wake up!" we heard Sandra's voice, "no" i whispered, "Josh, Sandra. get out" Jason said, i looked at Josh and Sandra who were holding hands and smirking at us. i looked at Jason back to them,

they ran and jumped on the bed, i had to pushed Jason on his side and they came in the middle, "Ah! Josh, this is so comfty" said Sandra while cuddling with Josh on me and Jason's bed, "What the hell?" Jason said, i sighed and got up, i was going to fall, literally. Jason got up as well, "where's the rest?" i asked yawning, "Max called them, they went on a mission" said Sandra while cuddling closer to Josh. "why he didn't tell us?" asked Jason, "because he said that he's giving us a BREAK!" squealed Sandra, they can be so annoying in the mornings. i groaned loudly.

"I'm gonna take a shower" i mumbled, "I'm going with you" said Jason while wrapping his arms around me from behind, Sandra coughed, "we don't want to hear any voices" said Josh, "we'll try" i smirked as i got into the bathroom, me and Jason brushed our teeth, "I'm so tired, i don't wanna shower" i said, Jason shrugged and took off his clothes, "I'm not tired, you can watch me" he said, i laughed, "i think i'll pass that" i said, he smiled and kissed my cheek, "I'm just gonna pee, turn around" i said, "what? why?" he asked, "its weird!" i said while giggling, he got inside the shower and started the water, i finished my stuff and washed my hands.

"bye Jase" i said, "Bye baby" he said in the shower, i stepped out of the shower seeing Josh And Sandra making out on my bed, "guys! you're the one who needs to lower your voice" i mumbled. they ignored me! what?

i took my clothes from the closet and went inside the bathroom, Jason was still showering, "you couldn't stay there knowing I'm naked inside, huh?" he said, i laughed and shook my head, "they're making out and well.. i need to change" i said, "making out on our bed?" he asked shocked, it was cute how the water running down on him and he was shocked, i smiled and opened the door of the shower then poked his cheek "you're so cute" i said, he smiled widely Suddenly his wet hands were on my waist and he pulled me inside. "Jason!" i screamed, he laughed, "I'm in my clothes for god's sake!" i said, he kept smiling like an idiot and started taking off my clothes.

"i hate you" i mumbled, "hey! you don't mean that" he said while taking off my shorts along with my panties, "i do! i really do" i said while crossing my arms, he pushed me against the wall in the shower, the floor was slippery so i was going to fall but he caught me and crashed his lips onto mine, i kissed back instantly, his hands went down to my ass and gave it a light squeeze earning an escaped moan from my mouth. he smiled against my lips and pulled away. "lets get you clean" he said smiling, "does that mean i was dirty?" i asked, "no baby, but your moves were" he said i slapped his arm lightly, he smiled and started washing my hair while i stood there staring at his body.

"like what you see huh?" he asked, "its not like you don't like what you see in me" i smirked, he laughed, "you read minds baby" he said and gave me a kiss before completing massaging my head while putting the shampoo. then he let the water fall on both of us. i washed my hair. Jason already finished, i was the one who still needed to do her body, i took the sponge and put a body wash on it, "i will do it!" said Jason smirking, i gave them the sponge and he washed my body while smirking, Boys.