Chapter 46 'Decision'

-Decision-

Annabelle's POV

I kept running, running and running till I got to the beach, it was the sunset, i ran into a cave and sat on a big rock. I stared at the fascinating view, the orange sky with some purple and pink mixture, and how the waves bump into the rocks. It was perfect

I began to think what happened earlier with Jason, I hell didnt have any idea of what happened.

-flashback-

"We need to discuss what happened, we cant stay like this forever. We either talk about it and get to a solution or I either leave and end it" he said, i hugged my pillow tight, "okay, lets talk about it"

He began talking, "first of all, lets start from the break up" he said, i nodded "I already forgave you, it wasn't your fault, jai came and gave you a drink. Its not your fault" he said, i felt happy when he said those words, "then, It all got complicated the next day, and then we kept fighting. All we did was fight and hate on each other" he said, I nodded and tightened my grip on the pillow remembering everything.

"But you know Anna, Both of us didn't loose our feelings for each other" he said, my eyes widened and I started thinking of what he was going to say next.

"We both get jealous when we see each other with someone else" he said and got up, I watched him walking towards the window and he stared out of it.

I kept sitting on my bed holding my pillow tight, "do we have to talk about this now?" i asked feeling awkward of talking about this subject.

"Why?" He asked and turned around to face me, I sighed "because, I dont feel like it" I held my phone aside and started typing the password to unlock it when Jason took my phone and put it in his pocket.

"HEY! That's mine" I screamed at him, he shrugged "we're having this conversation now, like it or not" he looked at me and we made an eye contact, i couldn't explain his eyes. He was either mad or hurt.

"Where are we getting to anyways?" I asked, "we need to make a decision right now" he sat on the chair and lowered his head, "decision about what?"

"If we're gonna get back together, or be friends and no fights about the past. Or I either leave" he said, I widened my eyes and kept silent

'If we're gonna get back together'
What? Oh my god!

"So tell me Rhodes, what do you want?" He said and looked at me, "me? What about you?"

He looked at me and kept silent, "well, talk!"

"Why dont we get back together Anna? Like really, there isn't anything stopping us" he said that and I let out a soft gasp, "no" i whispered,

"Care to explain?" He asked, I shook my head, "we need to talk about this anna, come on" he said and got up from the chair, I shrugged and shook my head.

"I want to get back to my precious sleep" I said and laid on my bed, i laid on my stomach and closed my eyes wanting this conversation to end.

"Annabelle Marie Rhodes" i heard jason's voice, i kept silent. I felt his hand on my waist and he turned me around so i was laying on my back, i groaned, "Jason, go away" i pleaded while biting my lower lip.

"Tell me why. I just need an explanation, is that so hard?" He asked while looking down at me,

"I dont want to get back to you" i said, "but why? We were so happy together, you really want to toss that in the trash?" He asked, i kept silent, "what about love? What about the feelings?" He asked again making me speechless again, "dont you care at all?" He asked, I sat up straight on my bed and ran my hand through my hair,