Chapter 11 'Who Do You Think You Are?'

-Who Do You Think You Are?-

Annabelle's POV

I woke up the next morning and didnt see Jason next to me, i took a deep breath and got up. i hurried did my morning stuff and slipped on jean shorts with a floral strapless shirt. i pulled my hair into a pony tail and kept bare feet. i went downstairs when I saw all the gang. "Morning" i smiled. "Good moning" they all said, i smiled and went to the Kitchen and made pancakes, i started eating them while looking at the boys who were busy on their laptops.

"is there anything wrong?" i asked suddenly, They all nodded. "what is it?" i asked, Jason closed his laptop. "We think Sandra's alive" he suddenly said, "WHAT?" i screamed, he nodded. "what i've missed?" I asked, Jason took my hand and we started walking inside the Computer room, "Marcus told us that he killed her, but we never really saw the body. he said he burnt it and well, Everything's so messed up" he said. "And what made you think that she's alive after all of this time?" i asked, "Well, uh-" he took a deep breath.

"he called this morning" Said Jason, "and?" i said, "he was like, i have something precious to you guys, i'll give it to you if you gave me back whats mine" Said Jason, "WHAT? what's the suppose to mean?" i asked, "He want you" he said, "im trying to track him down, from your phone" he said, i took a deep breath. "i'll help" i said, "no, you gotta plan for your big thing today, remember? rob a bank?" he asked, "i almost forgot" i said.

"Let's go for a walk then when we come back, you'll plan for it and i'll complete tracking him?" asked Jason, i smiled and nodded. i hurried slipped on my flip flops. Me and Jason started walking inside the forest that was surrounding the mansion

"I think its Marcus who has been sending these messages to you" said Jason, i nodded. "It's obviously him" i said, he nodded.

"listen take this" he said and gave me a necklace. "there's in it a tracker, so if anything happen to you, we'll track you and find you instantly" he said, i nodded and took it, i put it on. "i'll try to protect you" he said, i nodded "are you going to protect me no matter what?" I asked, he nodded, "no matter what i'll protect you. I promise" he said, i smiled and sat on a rock. "why you're being protective?" i asked, "you know i like you" he said, i took a deep breath. "Right" i mumbled, he sat next to me. "please let me in" he whispered, i sighed. "fine" i said, he smiled and leaned in, he locked our lips together, i felt a little fireworks. then we pulled away and he was smiling wild.

"lets go home" he said, i nodded. he took my hand and we went back to the house. All of the gang was so nervous and walking around.

Troy and Josh were sitting there and they were nervous

"what now?" i asked, "She's Alive! Marcus sent a video! and she even says the date of today! she looked so pale and damaged" Said Khalil, i took a deep breath and looked at Jason who was shocked. i came to troy and wrapped my arms around him.

"you have to be happy" i mumbled. "Anna, you should've seen her! She was- she-" he teared up, i embraced him tighter, "Shhhh.. we'll try to save her" i said, "i miss her, its been more than a year" he said, i nodded. "dont worry" i mumbled, "i need to get my mind off, come on Annabelle lets talk about our plan for today" Said Khalil. i nodded. troy, Josh and Khalil were looking at me, i pulled my laptop and typed the password.

"alright, im now accessed to the security, what we're going to do is when we reach there, we'll turn off all the cameras, all the security, we'll go inside easily. i already prepared the names we're going to take the money from them. i hacked their accounts, each and everyone i'll give you all the infromations you need for the person i gave it to you. we'll take them, it cant take more than 30M when we leave. i'll clear all the DATA on the Cameras even tho there's no videos for us but its for the better and leave it like that" i said, they all smiled at each other and we high fived.