Chapter 18 'family'

-Family-

Annabelle's POV

me and Jason have been trying to know who's this bastard since days and we didnt have any luck. the problem is that we trust them all. i cant imagine any of them would do such a thing, i thought we were family

i looked at the big screen in front of me, how can we know? we searched everyone's room trying to find something, but as i said we didnt have any luck.

my phone went off, i picked it up.

One Day Baby, one day and finally you'll be mine! all mine :* i miss the old days. love you xoxo -Adam

i took a deep breath. im strong, i know i am. "come in" i said, Jason came and sat down next to me, "anything new annabelle?" he asked, i showed him the text, he took a deep breath and looked at me, he wrapped his arms around me, we kept cuddling in a comfortable silent, he held my hand and pulled me closer, i smiled while thinking who could that be. Suddenly i had an idea.

i got up from his arms jumping up and down. "Jason! Jason! Jason! we're so stupid! why we havent thought of it" i screamed, "WHAT WHAT WHAT?" he got up "why we didnt look at their laptops? every fucking prove would be in their laptop" i said. Jason looked at me, "wow, we really are stupid" he said, i nodded. "we'll see them in nights, we dont want anyone to know about this" he said, i nodded, he hugged me "you're genuis" he said, i smiled "Thanks" i smiled,

"its already 9PM, go and have some rest, at midnight i'll go and search on their laptops" he said, i smiled tiredly and nodded, we got out of the room and saw the gang. "we're going to Jai's mansion, wanna come?" asked sandra, "no, im tired" i yawned, she sighed and nodded, "maybe tomorrow?" i asked, her face lighten up. i've been kind of ignoring her the past days and she doesnt have lots of friends. once we got close i just stopped talking to her and i feel so bad. she staid with me in my worst.

"okaii bye guys" said sandra and held Josh's hand and got out of the mansion, i looked at Troy, Khalil and Ricky, i cant believe one of those will be dead, soon.

"Good night guys" i said, "night" they said, jason smiled at me, i smiled back and went to my room, i hurried changed my clothes to my pajamas, i laid on my bed thinking of who's the on e in our gang that's telling Adam about me before i knew it i fell in a deep sleep.

.......

"Hey baby" i heard a raspy voice, i opened my eyes, it was dark so i couldnt see the face. it was familiar. "Jason?" i asked as i sat straight on my bed, "baby, its me" this raspy voice said again and suddenly i felt his lips attacked into mine. This is so bot Jason. i hurried and pushed the person away. "what the f-ck?" i screamed, i was going to turn on the lights when that person held my hand hardly and started kissing me.

i havent been touched this way since Marcus' even Jason didnt touch me a lot after the marcus' thingy knowing how i'll react. all the memories came back, i felt hot tears running down my cheeks, i couldnt find my voice anymore i was panicking so i couldnt scream . that person started kissing my neck more like sucking and biting it, i couldnt do anything, i didnt struggle or scream.. i was too numb to do anything but crying. i closed my eyes not wanting to see anything.

i felt him exposing my body right now. i closed my eyes harder "s-stop" i winced as he sucked on my abdowoman, "baby, Shh.. i know you want this" he said,i shook my head. his hands explored all my body. i felt myself so weak, im giving up to this guy. he started touching my clit. i felt my strength got back. "JASON! JASON" i screamed

i hurried kicked him on his exposed crotch. he fell on the floor, i hurried took the gun aside from the drawer next to me and shot him, i stood there crying holding the gun. i heard footsteps coming. i hurried wrapped the sheets around me. the door was opened.