Chapter 2 'fragile'

-Fragile-

Annabelle's POV

'Mom, please' I begged, 'shut up bitch! I said no' she screamed, I looked at the ground, 'mom' I mumbled, I felt her hand made a contact with my cheek. 'Go to your room!' She scream and pushed me on the stairs making me fall.

I groaned in pain and got up heading to my room. I slammed the door shut and laid on my bed. I hate my life.

I heard my phone vibrating, I wiped off my tears and answered it. 'ANNA' lily squealed, 'yea?'i asked, 'come on! Get ready! Fuck your mom' she said excitedly. 'Lily, don't say that' I mumbled, 'you don't understand Anna! Maybe you and Simon will get some! And maybe you will loose your virginity!' She squealed, 'lily' I chuckled. 'Hurry! Come on. I'm waiting' she said, 'fine fine!' I said she squealed and hanged up.

I looked what's in my closet. I picked up a high waisted jean short shorts. With a mixed color shirt more like a bra with my black high heels. I straightened my hair and put natural make up.

I went downstairs quietly, my mom was in the kitchen. 'Where are you going?' She screamed, I ran out of the house and hopped in my car. I drove to lily's

'Hey' I said as I stepped in her house, 'you look sexy girl' she squealed, I smiled. 'Lets go to PARTYYY' she squealed, I smiled and nodded. She took my hand and we went to her car. And she drove to the party.
....

This party is sick! I went inside and all the boys were staring at me, I kept walking and sat infront the bar, I don't usually drink, so.

'Hey' I heard a guy behind me, I turned around and saw a hot guy. 'Hey' I smiled, 'wanna dance?' He asked, I nodded. He took my hand and we kept dancing on the dance floor.

It was past midnight, and I was too tired. I started walking searching on lily when I saw her kissing simon! That bitch! I hate her, hate, hate, hate.

I felt tears coming down my cheeks, she betrayed me! I started running out of the house, I kept running when I felt a hand holding my arm, 'ANNA' said simon out of breath. 'What?' I asked, and tears pouring down my eyes.

'I do like you! Lily just threw herself at me. I like you, so much' he said and he crashed his lips into mine, I felt butterflies all around my stomach.

I kissed him back instantly, then we pulled apart suddenly I heard a car honk, I saw a big jeep next to us. 'Bitch' mumbled simon and opened he door pushing me in it. 'What-' he cut me off. 'Shut up bitch!' He slapped me, I felt tears going down my cheeks.

'Simon' I mumbled and started struggling, he held my wrist tightly. 'Start driving' he demanded, I started screaming. 'BITCH' he punched me stomach, I started crying too hard, he took off his shirt and put it in my mouth. Ewwwww tears were pouring down my eyes.

I completed struggling but nothing is working.

The car slowed down, simon pushed me out of the car while holding me hard, we were in a mansion. He kept walking holding my wrist, I couldn't scream or talk, tears were pouring down my cheeks,

'Daniel take her' he gave me to a guy, he smirked and took my aggressively, he took me to a fancy room, he held my wrist hardly.

'You have to wear this' he said and gave me a black lace bra and a thong. I shook my head while tears pouring down my cheeks, 'I will do it if you want' he smirked, I sobbed hardly when I felt his hands on my shorts, I hurried and kicked him.

I removed Simon's shirt off my mouth and headed to the door trying to open it, but it doesn't work, 'bitch!' Daniel screamed and headed to me, he pinned me on the floor and started undressing me, 'I will do it please' I begged, he nodded and got up, I took them 'where should I change?' I asked sobbing, 'here' he smirked, I kept silent and nodded.