Chapter 5 'Criminal'

-Criminal-

Annabelle's POV

I'm too tired. God. "Jason, I'm tired" I mumbled to jason who was playing on the Xbox with his friends. "You cannot sleep" he snapped, I nodded looking on the ground suddenly the door flung opened and three girls came.

"Jason!" A girl squealed and kissed jason on the lips. "Katie" he smiled. "Who's that?" She licked her lips, I swallowed hard. "Annabelle" smiled Justin, goddamit, "she's hot" she said, jason smirked. She completed greeting the other boys, then a girl came, "I'm Christina" she smiled, "Annabelle" I smiled weakly, "I'm Suzy" another girl smirked, are they all lesbians? "Annabelle" I weakly smiled. Jason put his hand around my waist and leaned in. "If you wonder, they're all bi s*xual" he mumbled, I swallowed hard and nodded.

They all sat on the couch, "how about you ladies entertain us?" Asked Khalil and looked at us, Katie smirked and got up, Khalil looked at me, "Anna" he smirked, "I'm straight" I mumbled, "didn't hear that, you're what?" He smirked, "straight" I said, he started laughing, "it's still better than Jason's raping, right? So go" he was bloody serious, I looked at jason, "just go" he mumbled with pity eyes. Troy and josh were sitting not saying a thing.

Khalil pushed me with Katie, "she can go with her friends" I mumbled, "sweetie, you're hotter" she smirked, I looked on the ground, I felt her lips on my neck but I pushed her off, "I don't want to!" I screamed, suddenly Khalil got up, "you want it in the hard way bitch?" He screamed and held a rope, I started running but he pulled me by my hair and tied my hands behind my back and he tied my legs. I closed my eyes, I hell didn't what to see everybody getting so horny.

I felt lips on my neck, "please" I mumbled, "shhh" she mumbled and went down my jaw line, I felt so disgusted, suddenly I felt my shirt getting ripped off my body, I closed my eyes harder, "Khalil, I can't deal with her being tied up" she mumbled while kissing my stomach, I felt the ropes were removed, and my pants was ripped off also, I opened my eyes and I hurried got up, "jason" I cried out, he looked at me with pity eyes, "f*ck me" I said, he looked at me shocked, "w-what?" He asked, "please" I begged, I felt Katie's arm around me and then there was her friends, they were all naked.

"Khalil, you do it" I said, "I give my virginity to you" I mumbled, "she's a virgin!" Squealed Khalil, "I will take her" Khalil got up when suddenly jason wrapped his arms around me, "I will deal with her" he said, "we can both deal with her" smirked Khalil, "WHAT?" Screamed Troy, "take me jason, just don't let me stay with them" I felt tears going down my cheeks, "I'd like that" he smirked.

Josh got up to his room not making any eye contact, and jason took my hand and we went to his room, "you sure?" He asked, "it's gonna be raping so," i cried quietly, he locked the door, I was literally shacking, suddenly I felt his hands wrapped around my fragile body, I was also full of bruises, I broke down crying a river.

"Shhhhh" he whispered in my ear softly, "I just wanna die" I cried out, "shhhh, calm down sweetie" he whispered in my ear, he pulled me closer if that's possible, "how can you be good and bad at the same time?" I asked jason, he shrugged "I don't know".

"I think all of your clothes will be ripped because of me" I said while wiping off my tears, he laughed "I don't mind" he shrugged, I giggled, he wiped off my tears. "It's so weird, even tho you sometimes treat me bad, I still don't hate you" I mumbled, "that's good" he laughed, "I guess so?"

"Anyways, go and find something to wear, I will go downstairs to bring some chips" he said, I nodded. He got out of the room locking it, I went to the window, goddamit it's too high. I sighed and went to his closet, I picked a white V shirt and slipped it on, i staid in my underwear and sat on the bed, I wonder if my mom noticed my disappearance? Did she care? What happened with my best friend? Why did she betrayed me?