Chapter 15 'what's that suppose to mean?'

-What's that suppose to mean?

Jason's POV

I'm panicking around the basement trying to figure out what is happening at the moment. Jake and Sandra are with Anna inside, Jake is like a 'nurse' its been hours and i don't know what's happening, troy got up from our noise and he was looking at me worriedly.

"Jason, go and change your clothes at least" he said, "i cant! I need to know if she's alright!" I said running my hand thru my hair,

"you like her don't you?" Asked troy, my head shot up. "WHAT? No man! That will never happen" i screamed in a hurry, "whatever you say man" he let out a small chuckle. i glared at him.

I don't like her..pfftt i don't even believe in these things. It wastes time."

"So what happened to her exactly?" He suddenly asked, i groaned loudly, "i think she's pregnant" i said he gasped, "why you didn't tell me?" He asked i shrugged, "yours?" He asked, i gave him what-the-fuck look.

"I'd be responsible and use protection. I wont make her pregnant if she doesn't want to, its Marcus' freak" i spat, "Jeez. I told you that you like her" he smiled, i glared.

"Go and change, any news i'll tell you" he said, i sighed and nodded. I went upstairs and took a quick shower. I slipped on my sweat pants and sat on my bed feeling tired. I didn't even sleep the night.

I hurried got up and went to the kitchen, there's blood on the floor. I sighed and poured myself a glass of coffee. The gang is sleeping. I poured also to troy. I went down the stairs and gave troy his cup.

"Do you think she'll be fine?" I asked worriedly, "yes man! Urgh you really do like her" he said, "no" i groaned then i took a sip from my cup.

I got up feeling angry, its all of it marcus' fault. I hurried drank it all and went to the torture room and saw marcus who looked horrible while sleeping.

I kicked his stomach strongly, he hurried and woke up, i glared at him, "McCan" he smiled showing his yellow and black teeth. Ew

How could annabelle even get over him? And that if she got over him.

I threw punches at him to get my mind off, he was groaning in pain hard. Suddenly i heard troy's voice. "Jason, sandra got out! Hurry" he said, i hurried got up and went to the hospital wing.

I saw sandra full of blood. She looked at me and smiled weakly. Tiredness was written all over her face.

"She's OK now" she smiled, i sighed in relied. "She had a miscarriage, and lost lots of blood so she'll feel dizzy but eventually she's gonna be fine, i'll give her medicines and well yea" she smiled.

Jake got out and smiled weakly heading upstairs, "he's tired" blushed sandra, i chuckled, "thank you" i smiled, she winked at me playfully, "you can see her, im gonna go and rest" she smiled, i smiled back and looked at troy.

"You definitely like her" he said, "no" i said and hurried stepped in the room and saw her lying on the bed, i sat on the chair next to her and held her hand.

Its my fault, if i didnt do the bet she wouldnt have left like that and get kidnapped. If i came earlier she wouldnt have got raped. Everything is my fault.

Suddenly i felt her hand move, i looked at her and she was opening her eyes slowly, i smiled weakly. She blinked a few times then she looked at me and groaned in pain.

"Jase" she mumbled, "what happened?" She asked mumbling, "miscarriage" i said, she kept silent and bit her lower lip. Its a habit when she's nervous. "I was so scared!" I said, she looked at me and weakly smiled.