Chapter 17 'unbelievable'

-Unbelievable-

Annabelle's POV

I opened my eyes and saw myself in unfamiliar room, i took a deep breath. Memories rushed in my brain. Fuck

Why i didnt listen to Jason? Urgh.. Im so stupid! I always bring the hurt to my own self. I tried to get up but i noticed my arms were behind my back and there was rope around them, just my luck.

I looked at my legs and there were ropes. I moved my legs and stood up, i felt awkward, i started hopping like a rabit toward an opened door, it was the bathroom, i saw a blade, perfect.

I turned around so my back was facing the blade and took it,i started cutting the ropes down, it hurt my arms too but i just dont care, its better than being raped, again.

The ropes fell on the floor, i smiled and hurried washed my hands and untied the ropes on my legs. Oh wait! If marcus came in any minute i have to pretend that im tied up.

I hurried went to the bed and tied my legs but not in a hard way. If i just opened my legs the ropes will fall down, and my hands also, if i opened them the ropes will fall.

The door opened revealing the most hatred face, he smirked, "did you miss me, love?" He asked, i wanted to puke, literally.

He got on top of me slowly, "i missed what we did the other day, lets do it again, okaii?" He asked, i kept quite, i felt myself shacking, i wasnt ready to be touched, not now.

Just when he leaned in, i used my leg to kick him right in his balls, i hurried got up and went to the bathroom, i threw my fist in the mirror and took a sharp piece, i went back to Marcus who was laying on the floor groaning in pain.

"I hate you! I hate you!" I said as i stabbed him in his crotch, his eyes were wild, before he could scream i took off my tank top and put it in his mouth. He was bleeding badly, his eyes kept looking at my chest with lust and hunger but i tried to ignore it. i hurried got up and looked thru the window. Many bodyguards, urgh.

I looked in Marcus' Jacket and saw his phone, i pressed on emergency calls cause there was a password. I typed jason's number and it started ringing.

"Hello?" His voice sounded like he was tired, "Jason?" I mumbled, "ANNABELLE" he screamed, "yea its me, hurry track down this phone. I cant get out of this room, there are bodyguards around me" i said, "alright sweetie, wait" he sounded happy, my heart skipped a beat when he said 'sweetie' im definitely falling for him.

"Okaii, found it! Its not far" he said, i smiled, "there are bodyguards, so be careful" i said, "i will. Stay on the phone with me" he said, "okaii" i said, i heard then lots of voice, "okaii we're leaving" said Jason. "Okaii" i said as i looked thru the Window and back to Marcus who was bleeding badly,

I took a deep breath and started going around the room, "Jase?" I suddenly asked thru the phone, "im still there" he said, i sighed in relief, i kept walking around the room when suddenly i heard knocking.

"Sir, we think that Jason and his gang are coming!" I heard a voice, "Sir?" I took a deep breath. "annabelle make sex sounds right fucking now!" Said Jason, what? Im not good in these! But I had no choice.

I started screaming in a high-pitch voice. "ahh marcus! Baby faster" i screamed, i laid on the bed, Marcus was eye raping me, while he was dying. "ahh baby you're so good! Im so close" i screamed.

"Thats enough" i whispered thru the voice, i heard Jason's quite chuckle. "Did they hurt you?" He asked, "no" i mumbled, "good"

"Why you sound like you're tired" i asked, "i didnt sleep today" he said, "since when im kidnapped?" I asked, "two days" he mumbled, oh...