Chapter 20 'falling hard'

-Falling hard-

annabelle's POV

Its been days since me and Jason are dating, the gang was happy about us. I stay currently in Jason's room i've never really stepped in my room after Rickey' accident. I miss him and his stupid jokes, i cant believe it was all based on a lie.

"Anna" i heard someone calling my name, I'm currently making a bomb, today we're bombing a whole building that Adam lives in it. I'm not with the idea. I don't want to hurt him even tho he hurt me

But he keeps sending me creepy messages and Jason wanted to get rid off him so He told max, and Max called me saying he made a plan and told me i should do it.

And here I am, making a bomb to explode my ex... Cool? No. Either he abused me but i cant just kill him... Heck! Criminals need to be heartless.

I looked at Jason who wrapped his arms around me, "is it ready?" He asked, i nodded. He sat next to me and opened his laptop. "Alright, so baby today they have at 5 a meeting for the whole gang" said Jason hacking their account,

"Its already 3! Lets move" i said getting up. He got up and hugged me, when we pulled away i stared into his eyes. I'm falling for him way too hard. I leaned in and met his lips.

I kissed him a passionate kiss then i pulled away, that was ladies and gentlemen our first kiss as couples. He never pushed me to kiss him or anything which I'm thankful for him,

He smiled at me and stroked my cheek, "come on sweetie" he said as he held my hand and we went to the living room, "alright, so its currently 3, the meeting is at 5. 4 we start moving" i said giving them the instructions,

"Anybody going to join us?" Asked Troy, i nodded. "Katie's gang" i said, "why not Jai's or Shawn's?" Asked Khalil, "because, Katie's gang contains 3 girls and 3 guys, and in this mission we need girls more as for Jai's and shawn's they only have 1 girl in their gang" i said, they nodded.

"Anyways, what are you watching guys?" I asked as they were all sitting on the couch, they kept quite, i looked at the screen, of course porn.

My breath hitched as I stared at the screen, "baby, come on" said Jason as he took my hand and led me to the swing in the garden. We cuddled.

I nuzzled my head in the crock of Jason's neck, "sorry you had to see that" mumbled Jason, "it- its fine" i whispered. "I hate sex" i suddenly said, "Jason, i- im sorry. But i don't think i can have-" before i could continue, i break down with tears.

His hands were still wrapped around me, "baby, calm down" he whispered, "I'm sorry" i whispered, he kept rubbing small circles on my back, i wiped off my tears And kept taking deep breaths till i calmed down.

I looked at him, "Annabelle, i wasn't planning to make love with you any time soon, don't worry. Don't think of it too much sweetie" he said, "i will wait for you" he said, i don't think i can have any better boyfriend

He leaned in and kissed me slowly, it was full of love. I smiled against his lips then we pulled away. "Thank you" i whispered, he hugged me, we kept swinging slowly back and forth.

"Annabelle, its three and a half" a voice said,i turned my head and saw Josh, i nodded. "Alright, lets destroy Adam's gang" smirked Jason. I smiled and we got up holding hand, we went inside the house to get ready.

I hurried and wore a black tight short skirt with a red top and put it underneath it, i put a blond wig and black eye contact. I applied red lipstick, and mascara.

I hurried slipped on my red high heels and got out of the room when i saw all the gang with different looks, all of them put different eye contacts and wigs.