Chapter 14 'help'

-help-

-After A Week-

Annabelle's POV

"Annabelle! anna!" i heard someone whispering, i lazily opened my eyes and saw Sandra, "Oh hey" i mumbled, "you're sleeping on the couch, go to your room Anna" she said,

i noticed that my laptop was on my lap and i was laying on the couch. "Ohh, alright. Thank you" i mumbled as i got up and closed my laptop, she smiled at me. i got up and checked the clock it was 6 PM. "where's the guys?" i suddenly asked.

"Out. on a mission" she said, "Oh why didnt they tell me?" i asked, "Anna, you're not sleeping these days! you have to rest" she said, i nodded. "Sorry, im just trying to figure out how to make bomb Jason wont tell me" i sighed. she laughed. "Yea Jason is like that pretty much" she said, i nodded. "come on go and rest" she said, i sighed. "i dont want to" i said, "look at you Annabelle, come on sweetie" she said, i sighed and nodded.

I went upstairs to my room, i was breathless. i dont know whats happening to me these days. Suddenly i felt huge pain in my stomach, i put my hand on my stomach and bit my lip to keep silent, The pain got harder, i took a bottle of Advil aside and took two pills, after around 10 minutes i was OK.

i took a deep breath and laid on my bed, Suddenly i heard a loud scream, it was Marcus' probably the guys came back and now one of them are torturing him. i took a deep breath Suddenly my door was opened.

"Oh Jase, hey" i mumbled as i closed my eyes, "Annabelle" i felt his hand on my waist, "what?" i whispered. "something is up Annabele, i can feel it! you can tell me" he said "everything is fine" i snapped. "open ur eyes annabelle, and look at me" he said, i did what i was told

"what?" i glared, "whats wrong? tell me" he said, "nothing" i snapped, "you know you can tell me everything Anna" he said as he wrapped his arms around me, i nodded. "so? come on" he whispered, "i- my period-" i took a deep breath, "its ur period?" he asked, i shook my head and ran my hand thru my hair.

"my period is late!" i said, "what's that suppose to mean?" he asked, "it means that maybe im pregnant" i screamed, "its suppose to come in a week! i got raped two weeks ago Jase" i screamed and started crying. "Shhh- annabelle calm down" he said, "dont tell me to Calm down! if u were in my shoes you'd freak out!" i screamed, "Tomorrow you'll get a test" he said, "what if i am? i dont want it Jase!" i cried, "lets just hope you're not okaii?" he whispered, i nodded.

"Want me to show you how to make a bomb?" he asked, i looked at him. "you're kidding" i said, he shook his head, i smiled widely and nodded. He took my hand and we started going downstairs suddenly he stopped.

"Uhm anna, the stuff i use are chemical" he said awkwardly, "and?" I asked, "if you're pregnant, its not good for your uh-" he spoke awkwardly and pointed at my stomach, "im not pregnant!" I spat, "jeez whatever" he mumbled,

We went to the basement hearing crashes, i sighed and tugged close to jason, we went to a room that i've never been here before. "Here! Put this, its better" he said and gave me a mask to put it on my nose and mouth, "thanks" i mumbled,

We sat on a chair, its like a lab. "And when you hear that im in the basment know that im here. Nobody can come in there" he said, i nodded.

"Come on let me show the easiest, and its useful too" he smiled, i nodded.

---
"THAT IS EASY!" I squealed, jason laughed, i looked at what infront of me, "enough for today rhodes, lets go upstairs. Its already 10" he said, i nodded. He took off the mask and led me upstairs.

We sat on the couch, "jason, im hungry. Bring me food!" I pouted, "jeez anna, i need a payback" he smirked, "i dont have anything!" I said, he leans in "i missed those lips anna" he whispered and came closer, my breathing was faster than usual.