Chapter 6 'she's in'

-She's in-

Annabelle's POV

I woke up on someone's movement, I slowly opened my eyes feeling every part of my body aching, "hey" I heard a voice, I saw jason wearing his jeans. "Hey" I mumbled, "it's 6 PM" he said, "Woaaa, really?" I mumbled, "yep, we slept more than 12 hours, I guess because we were so tired" he shrugged, I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Y'know for someone who is kidnapped, you can't sleep that long" he said, "it's not like back home I sleep better" I whispered, "what?" He mumbled, "what?, I said, "what did you say?" He asked, "what did I say?" I asked, "are you alright?" He asked, "am I alright?" I asked, "Anna" he mumbled, "jason" I mumbled back.

He sat on the edge of my bed, "Anna,focus with me now" he whispered, I felt his hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb softly, I opened my eyes and got up. "What?" I groaned, "are you alright?" He asked, "my body is aching" I mumbled, "ohhhh" he mumbled, "anyways, we will go. Like me, josh, Troy and Khalil" he said, "okaii?" It came more like a question, "you'll stay with Rickey, remember him?" He asked, I swallowed hard, "he will hurt me" I mumbled, "but for a kidnapped person you need to be hurt" he whispered, I removed his hand, "get off" I mumbled and laid on the bed, i laid on my stomach and held the sheets, I felt his hand rubbing my back.

I heard him giggling, "don't worry, I will tell him not to hurt you" he said, I rolled my eyes "whatever". I mumbled, "can you bring me josh, please?" I asked, "no" said Jason, "please" I begged, "fine" he sighed and got up. I heard the door shut,

I sighed and laid on my back, the door opened revealing josh, "hey sweetie" he said, "hey" I mumbled, he sat next to me, "so? What's wrong?" He asked, I was looking on the ground, "I- uhm" I kept quite, "talk" he giggled, "alright, so I think it's my period" I whispered, I heard him laughing, "alright, alright. Do you need pads or tampons?" he asked, "tampons, and-" I took a deep breath, " I need you to bring me, uhm-" I whispered, "what?" He giggled, "alright, so uhm when it's my period,I cannot move from the pain" I whispered, "you need like Advil?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Uhm go to my house, you know where's my room, uhm there's drawers next to my closet, the second one, open it" I whispered, he nodded for me to complete, "you'll see needles, and a bottle there's in it like water. But it's not water" I mumbled, "okaii, got it. I will bring them" he said, "really?" I mumbled, he nodded.

"I will see you later. I won't take so long" he whispered, the door opened revealing jason, "josh, we gotta leave" said jason, josh nodded. He kissed my forehead, "there's actually pads in the room downstairs, the one next to the living room. It's Sandra's. No body have to know" he whispered, I nodded, "alright, thanks" I said, he shot me a wino and went put with jason.

Suddenly the door opened again revealing Rickey, he took a deep breath, "Annabelle" he glared, "Rickey" I mumbled, "come on,I don't want to stay in this room" he mumbled, I nodded and got up slowly, we made our way downstairs.

We sat on the couch, "I need to go the bathroom" I whispered, "Urgh, I don't wanna get up" he said, "you don't have to, anyways I can't run away, the body guards are surrounding the mansion" I mumbled, he smirked and nodded.

I went to the door next to the living room and opened it, it was a huge girly room. It was really clean, I saw another door I opened it and it was a bathroom, I looked around and saw pads, I hurried And took one and got out of the bathroom leaving everything in it's place, then got out of the room and headed to the guest bathroom.

I headed inside and did my stuff there.

I got out of the bathroom when I saw Rickey, "that was long" he said, "sorry" I mumbled, he took my wrist. "Urgh, I don't want to stay home. Let's go somewhere" he said, "what happened to the bad Rickey?" I asked, "what happened to the feisty Anna?" He smirked, I rolled my eyes.