Chapter 26 'Its all about time'

-Its All About Time-

Third person's POV

Its been a month, a whole month, annabelle and jason didnt talk, only a 'hey' or a 'bye' it's so awkward between them, jason was so hurt, the picture of seeing Annabelle making out with Jai, and Kaitie touching her and also Robin didnt leave his mind, he's so angry with her. He still loves her but he cant just forgive, he got drunk almost every night, this is the way to forget the pain.

Annabelle wasnt any better, she cried herself to sleep, sometimes she didnt sleep, she also slept in her closet, troy would always pick her up and put her in his bed. She sometimes had nightmares about Rickey, Marcus and Jai.

All the gang have fallen apart after jason and Anna's break up. Because they were the leaders, and basically they are now like dead zombies, they didnt do a thing.

Annabelle's POV

"Anna?" I heard a voice, i got up and opened my eyes, i saw Troy smiling weakly, "hey" he whispered, i faked a smile, "hey" i mumbled, "so, dress up. Because we will goto Andrea amd well, have a deal" he said, "what did I decide?" I asked yawning, his face fell, "you- you dont remember?" He asked, i shook my head, "we will have a deal, we will let him join our gang" he said, i sighed and nodded not remembering i said that, i got up from his bed.

"Oh and thanks" i said, because he put me in his bed not letting me sleep on the floor, "its fine, i told you, you can sleep here anytime" he said, i faked a smile and nodded. I dont even smile anymore.

While i was going up to my room, i saw Jason putting his hand on his head, probably a hang over, this is all of it my fault,

I hurried went upstairs and threw on some black skinny jeans with a black tanktop, i put on my black jacket and pulled my hair into a pony tail, i went downstairs and started eating cereals.

"You guys ready?" Asked Josh, "okaii so, me and Troy and Khalil in the same car. Annabelle and Jason in the same car" said Josh, i rolled my eyes and went outside, Jason was in the car, i sighed and got n the passenger's seat.

We dont talk. Not at all. He isnt forgiving me,

"Are you gonna be alright?" And for the very first time ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in 4 weeks, Jason asks something, "uh- about?" I asked, "andrea, you remember he touched you and well... Yea" he said, "yes, i will be fine" i whispered. We fell in silence again. Awkward

When we reached the middle of the forrest we stopped, we got out of the car, i saw Andrea and his bodyguards,

He greeted josh, troy and Khalil, then he came up to me and smirked, "hello to the famous Annabelle Rhodes" he said and took my hand and kissed it, i faked a smile wanting to punch him straight in the face.

"Miss me babe?" He asked. I faked a smile and nodded. He greeted Jason who was next to me, "so you guys thought of it?" He asked, we all nodded.

"But first, we have conditions" i spoke, every one looked at me, "damn babe, i love strong girls" said Andrea, i rolled my eyes. "If our gang ever got attacked by other gang, you will come and help us. We'll do the same. But if any member of your stupid gang tried to harm us in any way, we will be enemies once again" i said, he smirked and nodded. He signed some papers,

I pulled my hand to shake his, we shook hand. "Welcome Andrea" i said, he smirked "annabelle"

Our gang met his, we talked about jobs but then i didnt feel well. "I wanna go home" i said To jason who basically was flirting with a girl. He nodded and got up, we got inside the car and drove back home, i was feeling so tired. "Call Max and tell him about Andrea" i said, "why dont you?" He asked, "because, i wanna go and sleep" i said, "its only eight! U do it" he snapped, i rolled my eyes "fuck Max" i commented then i got upstairs. I got to my room and closed the door, yes im tired, no i cant sleep.