Chapter 19 'girlfriend'

-Girlfriend-

Annabelle's POV 

i opened my eyes slowly, i saw Jason's arm wrapped around me, i smiled and unwrapped it around me slowly, i got up and rubbed my eyes while walking upstairs. i was scared to go inside my room, i dont want to go inside it. Rickey died there. ohmygod 

i went to Jason's bathroom and took a quick shower, i wasn't fully myself today, but oh well.. who would be after this? i mean since i got here all it happened for me is being touched. i was touched by Rickey, Khalil, Jason, Marcus, even Katie a girl. 

i wrapped the towel around my body and got out of the bathroom, i took one of Jason's boxers along with one of his sweatpants and a random shirt, then I got out of the room, i checked the clock it was 3 PM. what? 

i kept walking when i saw Sandra, she looked at me and came running to me giving me a bear hug. "are you alright?" she asked, "i guess so" i mumbled, "wanna have a girl day out?" she asked trying to cheer me up, i faked a smile. that wouldn't hurt would it? "i need to change my clothes" i said awkwardly, "okaii? so?" she asked, 

"i dont want to go inside my room" i said, "alright, i will go and pick up something" she smiled, "thanks" i smiled, "after all, i need to pay back. you got me out of Marcus' hell" she smiled and went upstairs, i took a deep breath. "you and Jason looked cute together!" i heard a voice, i turned around and saw Troy holding his voice showing me a pic, it was me and Jason cuddling while sleeping. 

"TROY! DELETE IT!" i said, he shrugged and kept walking, "fuck you" i whispered while eating some chocolate bars. "let me think about it...Hmm, Nopp.. its not fun, i'll let a girl to fuck mehh" he said, i hit his arm. "Ow!" he said, "what the hell troy? since when you're such a perv?" i asked, "since i saw you and Jason looking cute as ever!" he squealed, i giggled. "dork" i mumbled. "heard you!" he said, i rolled my eyes, he wrapped his arms around me, "i love you" he said in a brotherly way. i smiled back, "love you too Troy" i smiled. 

"you know, i can see it you like Jason, you should tell him" he said, i looked at Jason who was laying on the couch. i felt my cheeks go dark red. suddenly Sandra came. "you'd look hot in that" she said giving me some high waisted jeans with a white top showing a little bit of my belly button. thank god she saved me from her brother. "thanks" i smiled taking the clothes and running to the closest bathroom to change. 

i changed Jason's clothes to mine, i pulled my hair into a pony tail and slipped on my white supra. i went back to the living room. 

"come on gurl" Said Sandra excited. i weakly smiled. "where are you going?" i heard Jason's voice, i turned around and he was laying on the couch and his eyes closed. he looked cute as ever! "with Sandra" i said, "don't i get a kiss first?" he asked making my heart pound. i hurried kissed his cheek and went back to Sandra who was sending me weird looks. 

"don't ask me, i have no idea" i laughed, "look! he made you smile!" she teased, "oh shut up" i said when we got into one of the cars. "girl you're falling hard for this guy" she said, "i know" i said, "OHMGOD! YOU FINALLY ADMITTED IT!" she screamed in her seat. i smiled and nodded. "Awww" she cooed. we drove to the mall and kept having fun. she made me forget about all the things. its really cool that nobody know how i look so i don't feel nervous anybody knowing I'm a criminal .

i heard my phone ringing, i checked the I.D it was Jason, i clicked on answer 

"Hey" i said, "hey, so are you alright?" he asked thru the phone, "yes, thanks for asking" i said, Sandra looked at me wanting to scream, "can you bring pizza with you?" he asked, "sure thing baby" i said baby to tease Sandra, she looked at me and gasped. i laughed. "Okaii, take care" i heard him say thru the phone, "thanks, you too." i said as i hanged up. 

"OHMYGOD!" she screamed jumping up and down with the shopping bags. "are you guys like a thing?" she asked, "maybe" i played a long. "why you didnt tell me?" she frowned, "kidding! no we're not. i dont think he likes me anyways" i said, "he does he does! trust meh" she said, i smiled. "i hope so," i mumbled, "he does dont worry" she said, i sighed. "come on, lets go and bring for the boys pizza" i said, she smiled and nodded. 

we finished everything and brought the guys 7 large boxes of pizza for them. Jason sent me a message telling me max and Jai's gang are hanging in the house. 

we got back home, i typed the code. me and Sandra got inside holding the boxes. i put it on the table catching everyone's attention. they all looked at me and gave me a weak smile. i bet they all knew about Rickey. i smiled bravely. there was a quite music not loud one everybody talking while drinking beers. i felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned around and saw Max. "you're so strong Anna" he said, i smiled. he gave me a side hug. "thanks for joining the gang. you gave us a huge benefit" he said, i smiled widely. "I'm glad" i said, he smiled and went away. i felt then arms around me, i knew it was Jason from his cologne. 

"i need to tell you something" he said as he took my hand and went upstairs to his room. i sat on his bed. "so?" i looked at him, he hugged me tightly. "i wanted to tell you this since a long time but i was such a coward. and well, these past days i realized how you can easy go. when Marcus kidnapped you. then Rickey and do you know he was going to send you to Adam when he was done?" he asked, "what?" i was shocked, wow. Jason nodded. 

"so i thought, i should tell you this! i cant keep it like that, and uhm so-" he said, i looked at him and nodded for him to continue, "i've been having these weird thing for you in my stomach when you touch me..and after a while i realized i slightly get jealous when you're close to a guy or when they kiss your cheek, i'd always think that,-" i looked at him shocked. "that should be me doing all these things. and there was a while when you were closer to Jai, and i got really jealous thats why if u remember i snapped at you. i just cant control my feelings, i wish i do. we're supposed to be work mates only! but you changed me annabelle! you have no idea! i was so cold and so heartless. just when you came, when i saw the pain in your eyes. i wanted to help you even tho you were supposed to be our enemy. but look at you now! even successful than me!" he laughed slightly, 

"and i admit that i was jealous of you getting that big in months!" he said, i was clearly shocked. "i like you, maybe love" he said, my mouth was like an O 

"i like you so much Annabelle, and im not sure if you do the same. will you be my girlfriend" he said, i looked on the floor playing with my fingers, i felt my face was heated. "listen Jason, i- uhm. i liked you since the beginning and still do. its just i cant have physical connect. i dont mean like cuddling i meant more like kissing and well yea" i said awkwardly. "baby, its fine. i understand! we're in this together" he whispered, i smiled and hugged him tightly. "thank you" i whispered, "nop. thank you" he whispered back, he kissed my cheek. i smiled and wrapped my arms around him. 

i cant believe that I'm now his girlfriend. 

.............................

Hello guys! What up?

any feedback?

Thank you so much guys for supporting me! 

Love you :* 

Stephanie

(A/N Annabelle's Photo on the side. you guys can google her, she's Adrianna Lima)