Chapter 24 'heartbroken'

-Heartbroken-

Jason's POV

Heartbroken

Thats how i feel right now.

Jai stopped kissing annabelle, and looked at me smirking, i glared at him, i pulled annabelle from her jand forcefully,she kept laughing, "baby, join us" she laughed, i was beyond mad. Anger was rushing in my veins. I hurried took off my shirt and slipped it on her, "come on" i snapped and took her hand leaving Shawn's then we got to our mansion.

"Baby! Lets have some fun" she smiled, i went up to my room and pushed her on my bed, she started saying nonsense things, i closed the door and went up to her old room that she doesnt even get in it as its has some horrible memories.

I laid on her bed, heartbroken

I felt tears coming down my cheeks, but Jason McCan dont cry over a girl.

Who am I kidding? She ain't 'any girl' she's my world and now i lost it. She betrayed me. I did everything to make her happy, but i guess it wasnt enough.

Annabelle's POV

I opened my eyes a little seeing the sun burning in my eyes, i yawned and got up, my head hurts like a bitch. I looked around the room and didnt see jason, "jase?" I called out, no answer.

I went inside the bathroom and didnt see anyone, i looked at jason's shirt that im wearing. Urgh i dont remember a thing. I took a quick shower and slipped on a sport shorts with a tank top. My head kept hurting.

I went downstairs and took some painkiller. "Jason?" I called out, no answer.

I searched everywhere, i went up to the third floor, "jason?" I called out again, i saw the door of my old room opened, i took a look and saw jason sleeping peacefully on my bed, i frowned, why he didn't sleep with me?

I looked around the room, i can get inside, i can

I took a deep breath and got inside, i sat next to jason, "jason? Baby?" I shook him, i saw dry tears on his cheeks. What happened?

"Jase? Sweetie?" I shook him, he opened his eyes slowly, just when he looked at me i saw in his eyes anger and pain. "Why you're sleeping here?" I asked softly, "just go away annabelle" he said, "jason, whats wrong?" I asked, "just leave" he whispered, "jase?" I looked at him frowning. "LEAVE ANNABELLE!" He suddenly screamed. "Jason! Explain" i screamed back at him. He got up And started pushing me back, "jason!" I screamed, he pushed me outside the room, "we're over" he whispered, "EXPLAIN!" I screamed, i already had tears in my eyes. "WHY DONT YOU GO TO JAI AND LET HIM EXPLAIN!" He screamed and closed the door, i ran downstairs tears pouring out of my eyes.i saw the gang getting inside the the house, tey looked at me, "what happened?" Asked sandra, i shook my head and got out of the house. I headed to jai's mansion.

I got inside. "JAI?" I called out. Jai came downstairs and smiled at me, "whats up baby?" He asked, "what the fuck happened last night?" I asked, "nothing baby, why?" He asked, "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?" I screamed and tears kept running down my cheeks, "nothing!" He screamed. I took a deep breath and left the mansion. I sat on the floor, that look on jason. It was full of hatred. What happened last night?

"Annabelle" i heard kaitie's voice, i looked at her, she smiled "happy birthday baby" she said and bent down, she was going to kiss me when i literally pushed her, "i told you im straight" i whispered and wiped off my tears. "You didnt show that last night" she laughed, i looked at her, "w-what do you mean?" I asked, "dont you remember?" She asked, i shook my head, "making out with Jai, me and robin?" She asked, my eyes were wild, "what?" I whispered, "jason got in and well yea" she said awkwardly, kaitie was never bad, thats what i've learnt, she loved to help people.