Laon Facts

-Laon will often call Jisu "Jagiya", even if it's usually for couples. He says he does it because she's too much of a good catch to not have someone calling her that. He will back off when she does get someone. He does not have feelings for her but he calls himself her "placeholder prince".

- Jisu refers to him more as a knight in shining armour because he stands up for her if anyone is disrespectful. He believes she should be treated with respect as she is probably the smartest one on campus.

-Eunha always gets jealous when Laon calls Jisu "Jagiya" in the chatrooms. He's been doing it for years so it goes over Jisu's head and she answers like normal but it makes Eunha slightly jealous. Even if she knows they don't feel anything for each other. Jealousy is also crafted when Jisu and Laon go out on a study "date".

-Laon talks in different accents if he wants.

- Jisu loves when Laon gets protective not only of her but of everyone else. If he hears something overly sexual said of Eunha, he'll punch a bitch out. Hell, he'd do it for all of them. The main reason she likes it is because he talks in a deeper voice and fuck if she doesn't love a good voice.

- Jisu and Laon go to the same collage.

-Laon plays guitar. He doesn't do it much but he's certainly talented with it.

-Laon is invited to many parties because he kind of looks like soneone who would go but he always blows it off to see if he can finish his school work or to meet up with his friends, which is literally the RFA.

-Laon treats every lady in the RFA like they're a treasure. Though, only Jisu gets "Jagiya", he doesn't like calling anyone else that. Areum gets "Princess" because she needs to be treated as such. Eunha gets "Love" because she gives a lot of love.

-Laon casually flirts all the time but never to Areum because he doesn't want to tease his own feelings or seemingly hurt Gyeong. He'll flirt with everyone else though because Eunha knows he doesn't mean it and Jisu knows that's literally just who he is.

- Laon is always called 'Idiot' by Jisu because hell, she's kinda tsundere. Only with him though. Will sometimes call him 'Yeobo' when he calls her 'Jagiya'.

- Laon is like Gyeong's Vanderwood except Laon feeds him when he hasn't ate, forces him to take a shower and drags him outside by anything he can pull. He's aggressive but he just wants to take care of Gyeong if he can't do it himself.

- One of the reasons Laon doesn't show romantic affection to Areum, though minor, is because Saeran (his father) thinks of Areum as his daughter. Laon feels It'd be wierd for Saeran.

- Laon has been on a couple dates but none of those people had come close to being in a relationship with him. He's kinda hard to get but he does not play that game. It's just who he is.

-His favorite thing to do on dates is candlelight dinner. He loves being romantic.

- Laon and Gyeong will stand in the rain without any jackets and play around in it. It's up to either Jeaki or one of the girls to cover them so they won't get sick.

- Laon has gotten into trouble with Jeaki before. He doesn't know who's idea it was, but he knows he sat in a holding cell with Jeaki for a little bit before thier parents came. Jeaki got a much longer lecture than him... from both his parents...

- Laon has treated Eunha to a day out where she got to pick where they go. It was when her first CD released.

- Laon shows affection to Areum, yes, but nothing romantic.

- He has given a yellow rose to each girl in the RFA. Yellow rose means friendship. Also gave one to Gyeong but only because Gyeong whined that he never got a rose that day.

- Laon likes to watch about murder cases and anything ghost related.

- Laon has kissed before but is still a virgin.

-While Laon and Gyeong both like Areum, there is no drama. In fact, they'll sometimes tease each other about it. Sometimes Gyeong will be like "lol, Choi sandwich" and Laon will be like "true but no".

- Laon has been beaten all to hell by a classmate before. He started the fist fight but they started it by testing him. Of course, Jisu had to take care of him because she's the only one who goes to the same collage. He heard her muttering "idiot" over and over.

- Laon may be the second smartest, but he's also most violent besides Iseul. Never to his friends tho.

- Laon has been seen as the most fucked up human being in the RFA by outisders. Nobody knows that he's actually not that bad.

- Laon and Iseul hang out a lot. They have fun together. Only when Iseul doesn't switch to his 'other' person tho.

-Oh yeah, Iseul has two personalities. First one is kind and gentle, never hurts anyone but will fight if necessary and is the one that regrets everything he ever did. The other is yandere Iseul, the one who doesn't mind hurting people and will do anything he pleases just to get what he wants. This relates to the 'twin ghost' belief that Iseul has. Which is the real Iseul? Idk, take your vote.

- Laon lives by "Go big or go home". Basically, he will not chicken out of anything he started and will usually want to end with a bang if he can.

- Laon loves spending time with his family. Holidays are his favorite because that's when Saeyoung, MC, Saeran, (possibly mom?) and Gyeong are all together.

- Laon loves affection. Give this boy a hug and he'll squeeze back so hard. Give this boy a kiss on the cheek and he's over the moon. Affection is the thing he loves receiving most.