Facts about My Characters

- Gyeong has insomnia. Most often than not, you will find him lying awake in bed rather than sleeping. Though, he loves when either Laon or Jisu would stay up with him.

- With the first possession, Haneul tried to burn down the house with Rika inside it. Iseul gained control just as Haneul was about to throw the match into the fuel covered house. Iseul had to apologize and untie his mother from her trap and basically clean up Haneul's mess.

- Areum is the only one who can call Jeaki Mr. Han and annoy him very quickly. With everyone else, he smiles politely and asks them to call him Jeaki but Areum knows that Jeaki doesn't like being called Mr. Han so she does it. This is how she fulfills her annoying little sister role.

- Haneul's favorite weapon to use is a flamethrower. Or a bomb. Either one is fine to him as long as it stirs up chaos. As long as it burns something.

- Laon first met his mom at 13 years old. It was very awkward and he wouldn't really let her touch him. Saeran encouraged that he at least get to know her but Laon was just like "She literally abandoned me. I don't want to know her,". After that, Saeran understood whole heartedly.

- Every single on of Eunha's friends have been featured on the tabloids as her possible new lover. Each one of those tabloids have been debunked but they do come out sometimes here and there. Eunha doesn't mind much but when it's Jisu featured, they both smile and laugh and blush and just get cute.

- When Areum and Gyeong get together, Gyeong often just stays awake and plays with her hair or some other shit. Hey, if he's not going to sleep anytime soon, he may as well cherish the woman beside him.

- After hearing Iseul's story, Areum questions if being a doctor is what Iseul really wants or if it's just because of his twin's death. Iseul tells Areum that it's a little bit of both and not to worry. He feels touched that she even cares that much after all that happened, tbh.

- Jisu always teases Jeaki to cut his hair. Jeaki laughs and says that he keeps it relatively short. If he didn't, his hair would be to his shoulder blades or further! They all know that Jeaki without a small ponytail would look weird though. So nobody really means that he should cut his hair.

- Areum was supposed to be in charge of C&R when she's older but gave the position to Jeaki. When he asked why, she just said that he was more interested in that business stuff anyways. Besides, she wants to be a journalist. Jumin and Jaehee see the irony in that. The irony? The people who used to write gossip about them is now one of their own lolol

- Sometimes, Areum and Jeaki forget they're half-siblings. They just feel like fully blood related siblings to each other.

- Jumin and Jaehee wanted to adopt a third child but they didn't because they chalked it up to not having a full nest anymore. They just miss not having anymore children to raise.

- Laon accidently trapped himself in his own prank that was meant to trap Jisu. Best believe that Jisu has the picture saved on her phone.

- Laon and Gyeong both love clowning around and playing pranks because of Saeyoung. If they pull a prank on each other, you best believe a prank war will take place and the second gen will get involved, picking one cousin to help over the other.

- Im thinking of making one of the characters transgender. I won't say which character since I'm not sure if I should but there are a lot of hints for the transgender character.

- After making Eunha, I can't imagine Zen not having at least one gay daughter.

- Eunha's singing career sky rocketed once she was in college. Many factors played into this but this is one of the reasons she dropped out of college. She wanted to focus on her career.