Iseul's Home

Iseul looked ahead of everybody, finding it in himself to smile at Areum. It was almost painful not because it was Areum, but because Gyeong was holding Areum. He was holding her the same way Iseul used to. Sometimes, Iseul cursed his problem. He was almost sure it was a possession that happened to him but he debated that maybe he has some sort of mental problem and made up Haneul to deal with it. Either way, he cursed it because Areum and him had a nice relationship before that.

Areum and him were like everyone else. They loved each other and cared and understood but then.... He doesn't like to think of it...

Either way, he smiled. Hands shoved in his pockets and listening to Jisu jabber on to Eunha, both of the girls walking right beside him. Jisu talked about many different things and some of them he found odd. Yet, it was all a blur now as he was focusing on the overly affectionate couple in front of him with Laon and Jeaki accompying them as a third and fourth wheel.

It was no surprise. Gyeong and Areum were the best of friends and did everything together so it seemed only natural they'd fall for each other. He had a feeling they were in love even before he came along. Of course, he never suspected Areum of cheating because she never did. She was pure, as far as Iseul is concerned. Hell, she's sometimes the only one who still believes he's a good person. Of course, these people he's walking with love him but sometimes, they can't really forget what he did. Jeaki still has some issues with him.

"Iseul, what do you think?" Jisu's voice sounded beside of him, muffled a tiny bit by her scarf. He smiled at her, seeing what Eunha meant when she said that Jisu was a cutie. Iseul wasn't attracted to her romantically by any sorts but he agreed that she was way too cute for any college student to be. Her cheeks were red from the fall air and she breathed in her cold hands, trying to warm them up.

"I'm sorry, Jisu, I wasn't listening," His soft smile remained even as she groaned.

"I was asking what you think of fireworks. Some are going to explode tonight," Jisu said, smiling as she informed him.

"It's not a special occasion, right?" Iseul was confused as to why fireworks would go off.

"No. Just something that Laon planned. Buutt, fireworks can be when someone finally gives you a kiss," Jisu said, clearly hinting at someone that she wanted a kiss but he was confused who. On one hand, Eunha was someone he's noticed Jisu is in love with but then again, there's Laon, who she spends all her time with and is, you guessed it, her best friend.

"Ah. I won't need that information. I don't have a kissing partner,"

"None of us do except for those two," Jisu said bitterly. Jisu obviously was envious of thier relationship. Probably because she was a romantic, even if she didn't want to admit it. She wanted a relationship too.

"Don't worry, fireworks aren't just for kissing!" Eunha said, causing Iseul to pay his attention to her instead. "After all, it's very pretty on its own. I'm glad Laon is setting them off,"

"Me too," Jisu said, looking at Laon and Iseul could tell she was feeling deprived even if Laon was only a couple feet in front of her. He concluded that Jisu was a clingy best friend and almost laughed at the image of Laon having to deal with a deprived Jisu. Just as fleeting as the look came, it disappeared and she rested a hand on her hip. "As long as he doesn't blow himself up. I don't need his blood staining my clothes,"

"So cold," Laon said, not looking at Jisu but addressing her. Jisu looked shocked for a minute before she gave him a pout.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, my attitude or the weather,"

"How about both?" Laon said, looking over his shoulder and smirking at her.

"I really hate you..." Jisu muttered, shivering at the wind and covering her face up to her nose with the scarf.

"Either way, thank you, Laon," Areum said. Laon grinned widely at her before responding.

"No problem. It was the best thing I could do for you guys,"

"And afterwards, I could make hot chocolate," Eunha said, making Iseul perk up. Hot chocolate was his favorite thing in the world and he smiled at her, excitement showing. "Aw, if you were a puppy, I'm sure your tail would be wagging," Eunha said, laughing a bit at her own joke. Iseul just grinned wider, laughing slightly.

He sighed when he realized this was his family. These people are his, no matter if they have nothing in common or everything in common. He loves them all and, honestly, there's nowhere he'd rather be than walking with them all in the fall air, watching how they interacted with each other and slowly learning thier personalities.

They were the best thing that's ever happened to him. They were his home. He is supposed to be with them.