Conciquences

"Excuse me, but you seem to not know your boundaries. Please take your hands off my hips before you have to face the consequences," Areum said as she gave a look shy of a glare to the businessman in front of her. He was a guest at the party but was obviously drunk, her knowing that by the faint smell of alcohol that he breathed out.

"Miss. Han, please. I know my boundaries perfectly well. I also know that a dance has been reserved for me," He replied, recalling his request for a dance with Areum. This man had to be in his mid forties, causing Areum to sigh. She had just turned 20 years of age, still much too young for this man to think of touching her in such a way.

"Sir, if you go any lower, I will be forced to take care of the situation myself," By the look on his face, Areum could tell that he underestimated her abilities to make him feel a pain so severe he'd not know his own name. He tested the waters a bit, causing Areum to growl in anger. She gave him a dangerous glare, giving him one final warning. His only reply was a smirk, which pissed her off to no extent.

"Miss. Han, I believe you'd need a man to take care of me. I'm much stronger than you, by the look of things," Areum wouldn't argue. She didn't look strong enough to do much of anything but it was undeniable that she could take down a grown man twice her size if she so wishes.

"...I need you to leave," Areum never wanted to hurt a guest but sometimes, it was completely necessary.

"No," That was it. For the first time in this conversation, she smiled but it wasn't one from joy and even this man could see that from the sudden, surprised look he gave to her. Areum was sure he didn't know what happened next, seeing as she jumped at this opportunity and pinned him to the ground, hitting his skull on the floor a couple times, enough for him to remember this the next time he wants to play with fire but no enough to kill him or cause permanent damage.

"Areum?!" Jeaki yelled as he noticed the sudden commotion caused by his sister, her having caused a small crowd to form around her. She smiled at Jeaki, a soft and real smile, before getting off of the man who was in a daze, clearly not remembering where he was. It'd be better if he didn't know who he was... Thought Areum. "What happened?"

"He harassed me," Areum said, knowing that Jeaki would make sure this man wouldn't come back to any future parties. There was zero tolerance for touching the members of the RFA if they said not to. She didn't bother getting his name, not wanting to have even that instilled in her mind. Instead, she let Jeaki handle that.

"Alright," That was that. Jeaki forced him up roughly, dragging him through the crowd to both get medical treatment and be kicked out of this and all future RFA parties. Areum smiled with satisfaction as she saw the confused, half way unconscious businessman pulled through the crowd.

Areum knew that Iseul was going to be the one tending to him, since he was the only doctor here that was fast and easy. Though, if Jeaki gave Iseul the reason for his injuries, he may cause more than the man came in with.

A/N: Despite Areum being the youngest one there, she is literally always the one men go to first, thinking she's the weakest there when in reality, she's the one who knows the most self defense.