Pizza?

"I'm hungry!" Laon heard Jisu yell as he was laying on her bed, phone in hand. She was in the shower and he wasn't sure if she was aware he was still there or not but either way he grabbed a black jacket and made his way out. He wondered if pizza was acceptable. God he hoped so, Jisu was picky sometimes.

-------------

Jisu's heart leapt in her throat when she heard the door open and somewhat slam shut. Her roommate wasn't supposed to be here, she was out visiting family. Jisu was also positive Laon had left and he doesn't usually come back until after class is done. She turned off the water, fear still evident as she made sure a towel was securely around her body. The one time I don't pick out my clothes beforehand....

She opened the bathroom door only to be greeted with a figure in a black jacket, his back turned to her. She didn't recognize it so it must be an intruder. After all, the only boy who ever comes to her dorm is Laon and his jacket isn't black. She kept quiet as she picked up a wooden spoon, the only thing that was available in her reach, and snuck up on him.

"What the hell are you doing in my-" She was surprised when a pizza slice was shoved in her mouth. She relaxed when she saw Laon smirking down at her, pulling his hood down with his other hand.

"You said you were hungry," Laon said. Jisu chewed the pizza and swallowed it before speaking.

"Huh?"

"You were hungry. I got pizza," He looked over her before speaking again. "You're in a towel,"

"Yeah..."

"So if I was an intruder, I would've seen you in a towel,"

"Yeah..."

"Wow. You'd show an intruder that but this is my first time seeing you in one. Shame," Laon said, keeping his composure at cool but his blush was telling Jisu that his inner thought was anything but. Jisu blushed as well but then crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Well, I thought I was going to die,"

"So that's your ghost outfit?"

"No! You're so stupid!"

"Well if I'm so stupid then you don't want this pizza," He said as he closed the box. Jisu stayed quiet with a pout before speaking.

"No, I want the pizza," Jisu muttered. Laon smiled before opening the box again.

"That's better. Now do I get a reward for being your ever loyal servant?"

"No," She said simply before trying to grab a pizza before Laon spoke.

"Common courtesy says you're usually dressed when eating pizza,"

"Guess what? It's techancally a dress,"

"A dress without any panties,"

"Well I guess that's your reward," Jisu said before taking advantage of his shock and grabbing a slice of pizza. She sat on her bed, crossing her legs and smiling at him.

"You're not serious,"

"Duh," Jisu said before taking a bite of her pizza.

A/N: This was a request from Shipper6145. She requested a imagine your otp thing and this is what happened. Laon is usually the tease but sometimes Jisu likes to give him his own medicine. I will accept this whole chapter as a canon thing I don't care.