Help Me?

Areum gasped at the unusual feeling. Never once had she thought she'd be in this situation but she supposed the world worked mysteriously. She let out a noise she didn't think she could make and blushed.

"Try to stay still. I promise it won't hurt as much. It might feel weird at first," Laon said. He was trying to comfort her but it sounded more like he was demanding her to obey his words. Either way, she tried to do as told, staying as still as possible for him. Areum let out a small yelp as he did something else.

"Laon,"

"What?" He asked.

"I feel like I'm dying," Areum said. She had never felt this feeling before but it was slowly becoming more bearable as it continued. Laon hummed before responding.

"I don't think any woman has ever died from wearing a corset," Laon said as he tightened it a little more. Areum swallowed down her noise this time, the pain coming back. She had her arms resting on the wall, her back turned to him as he helped her get into the damned thing. "I have to say, this is a pretty sight," Laon muttered under his breath before tightening it a little more, making Areum jolt.

"Laon, please," She paused only to take in another breath. "Please don't continue, I feel like everything is going to turn to mush," Areum said, dropping her head onto one of her arms and trying her best to look at him. It was hard with him being almost completely behind her but she managed to catch his eye to a degree.

"Since you asked oh so nicely," He said as he began to secure the corset, making sure it wouldn't fail her as she moved throughout the night. "Remember, make sure my cousin doesn't do anything stupid while on a mission. He may be the one in charge but you honestly could protect him more than he could you," Laon said, putting his hands on her waist, prompting her to turn around and face him.

"Yes. I will try my best. I've never been on a secret mission before," Areum was excited to go. Though, it could do without the piece of clothing that was squeezing her torso.

"I have the rest of your clothes. Do you need help with those? It's literally just a dress and something to put under it so you can't possibly show anyone your... unmentionables but I should still ask,"

"Laon, I am literally not wearing much of anything right now. The fact that you can't bring yourself to say panties is ironic," Areum laughed before stopping abruptly as he took her hair in his hands and pulled her to her own clothing.

"You're a brat, you know that?" He said before sitting her on the bed. "Your clothes are right beside you. In the meantime, I'm going to check on Gyeong," Laon said and, despite him literally pulling her by the hair, she smiled at him.

"Thank you. Go tend to Gyeong now!" She said as she stood up to slip on her dress. Laon exited and let out a sigh. That whole time it was hard for him to even breathe. He didn't think helping her into that thing would involve his mind going to some very bad places. He walked to the room across from hers and opened the door to find Gyeong already in a dress.

"My wonderful cousin, how nice to see you!"

"You totally set me up,"

"I will not deny that. So... anything happen?"

"No, I'm not a... how would Eunha's father put it? I'm not a wolf," He said, crossing his arms but his heart was still beating fast.

"Oh but you are. I see that blush," Gyeong teased before turning around. "Also, please help a brother out and zip my dress,"

"Am I helping everyone dress today?" Laon asked and Gyeong laughed before smiling a devious grin.

"If you play your cards right, you may be helping a certain someone undress today," He said and immediately regretted it when Laon hit him on his head so hard that he saw stars for a moment.

A/N:... I was thinking of that one scene from Black Butler and this came about.