Don't Do It Please

Eunha stared down from the rooftop, looking at the ground far below her, feeling much more sad than scared. She touched the now short strands of hair as she remembered what those girls said to her before they cut it. "If you're going to think like a boy, you might as well look like one too,". The thing that bothered Eunha the most about that was that there were bystanders but it seemed they didn't care what those three did to her. It was almost like... nobody cared what happened to Eunha, at least while knowing that she isn't like them.

Besides that, another couple girls actually ganged up on her in the locker room and took the opportunity of no teachers or cameras to hurt her. Her slightly bruised body was something that hinted at the memory and event.

Everything that had been happening in the past month and a half was only piling up on her soul, the weight becoming heavy to the point where she felt like puking at the thought of going to school. She wondered if everyone in her life agrees with those people but never do anything. The thought only made her heart howl out in emotional pain. She couldn't help but think it was true and hated herself. Why did she have to be... her...? Why couldn't she just pretend to be like everyone else? Why can't she just find a cute boy and date him? Hell, she was friends with maybe three cute boys and maybe they'd like to date her but then would the bullying only get worse? After all, a lot of girls were in love with all three boys.

She couldn't find any way out of this, could she? It's only going to be endless torture, right? Even when she didn't come out, she was bullied for looking prettier than everyone else. She had always stuck out like a sore thumb but that bullying was only verbal. She had only graduated to physical abuse from her classmates when she came out. It was the last straw needed to break her.

Not only did girls bully her but guys sexualized her sexuality like it was some sort of big kink. With that memory came the memory of Laon catching wind of that and injuring one or two of the school's football players at the same time! It was enough to put a smile on her face because even if everyone hated her for one thing or another, Laon still would risk suspension or injury to make them see that Eunha is not a kink, a threat, competition or a predator.

Still, she had no evidence to suggest everyone else wasn't faking support. She had no evidence to say they were only her friends because thier parents are friends. That realization left her in inner turmoil. As she looked at the ground, she remembered what was written on her desk last class. Nobody likes a whore. When are you going to die? I'm going to laugh at your funeral. Get out of our school, we don't need you. Do you really matter at all? I wonder what your dad says behind your back.

The last one was the one that made her burst into tears in the middle of class. Some kids didn't even care, others mocked her while a few were genuinely worried. The teacher kept everyone in class until the people who were in the room admitted to writing on her desk. Nobody said a word for 13 long minutes until a blonde girl raised her hand and then a pink eyed boy followed suit. Soon, 6 people in total raised their hands to take responsibility. She felt it wasn't out of guilt as much as it was to get out of the room.

But they were right. Hell, she wondered if her dad said anything behind her back. She felt ungrateful because she knew he loved her but there's always that voice in her mind thinking that he's just pretending. Tears were covering her face now as everything that happened came crashing in, only aiding in making her step on the ledge. Every thought of her own and action or words of her bullies just made it so much easier to take her shoes off and stand closer and closer to the ledge.

She had a foot halfway off the edge when she felt a hand roughly grab her arm and pull her away, making her fall on her side with a harsh impact. The concrete floor took her breath away and she was sure that she dislocated her shoulder. She looked up to see the angry, tear stained face of Jeaki.